Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

is it just me or is pat doyle the most arrogant and overrated kid in the game? how can he even get a game with the lack of ability that he has for the game, he's a disgrace!
i hope he one day realises and changes because he may become a better footballer if he becomes a ****ing man...

is it just me or is pat doyle the most arrogant and overrated kid in the game? how can he even get a game with the lack of ability that he has for the game, he's a disgrace!
i hope he one day realises and changes because he may become a better footballer if he becomes a ****ing man...

Cool

is that the fat ranga from waubra?

it's not me that wants to fight,it's all you waubra kids saying how good you are and telling creswick people to go die, you say that to our faces and see what happens, doing it over the internet is just soft mate. so say it to me when you see me next.

hahahah typical creswick scum bags.. think there so tough until they mouth off to the wrong person and get the shit kicked out of them watch yourselfs "so say it to me when you see me next" haha ok mate i will and i bet you 100 bucks you wont do anything

it is just you mate stop talking rubish clearly that is all untrue so why write it...

Thats an even worse subject how about people thought on club B+F Winners and league?

Brennan and Cusack at Waubra
Nankivell at Learmonth
J Antonio at Creswick
Kurt Hector at gordon
Liversidge at Hepburn
D. Stephens, T. Raine and B. Rix in a 3 way tie at Springbank
B. McKinnon at Ballan
J. Gudgeon at Bunnies
D.Chester at Beaufort
Cam Carter at Dunstown
D. Stinchcombe at Clunes
C. TRIGG at Bungaree
D. SHewell at Daylesford.
A. Taylor at Newlyn.

with Nankivell, Cusack and Joel antonio in a 3 way tie for the league B&F

Just having a bit of a guess..........Not sure about Ballan cos dont know any of em

it is just you mate stop talking rubish clearly that is all untrue so why write it...

Doyles a little bit chubby but aint we all..Doesn't matter what he looks like, if the opposition don't have someone standing on him or give him the respect as a player he deserves, he will kick 4 or 5 before you know it. ANYWAY CHILDREN....I thought this was a forum to talk about footy not fattys

LEARMONTH V's BALLAN TODAY
Learmonth went down to ballan by about 20 points in shite conditions today and would not have been happy with there performance although a win is a win is a win......They've got a lot of work to do before finals if they are to get anywhere near Waubra.
Learmonth played without Tom Nankivell who was left out on "rotation" by the "clever" coaches at learmonth. Nankivell who took the mark of the century in the seniors match WON BY LEARMONTH played a very solid 4 quarters in the ones as did John Basham, Josh Leyonjelm and Mick Brazell.
Todd Curran played 18's a done a nagging quad which saw him miss the seniors and will probably miss 2 or 3.

Better players for Ballan were McKinnon, Sprong and Laurie, with Learmonths best probably Burke, Karslake and Coleman.

WHO ELSE WON PUNTERS

can we all forget the mudslinging on here and concentrate on footy
I too was at the Creswick Waubra game and what i witnessed was a good hard game of Aussie rules Football contested between two good football sides . Besides an obvious goal umpiring error i thought the umpiring was not too bad , as far as Creswick always going the man that is a bit harsh , what i saw was two sides giving their all to win the game of football.
As far as carrying on about the Creswick locals looks , do you guys know anyone with physical disabilities , if so think how you would react if the opposition players had a crack about them about their looks.
Waubra are a good team and with the inclusion of their two GUNs who didn't play at the weekend will be extremely hard to beat.
It only makes sense that all teams are going to come hard at you to put you off your game.
As far as wanting to settle scores after hours via this forum GROW UP

Whats the latest on the Ballan Buninyong scenario if you want to talk about fighting and cheap shots

This weekends tips gents CRESWICK V bungaree
hepburn v SPRINGBANK
LEARMONTH v ballan

these look to be the main three games and yes i rate Learmonth

NICE WORK....unfortunately the Lakies didnt get over the line for your tips without Nankivell left out on some stupid rotation idea. How did the others go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha ha very well said
Not that it would have helped Learmonth but the same umpire (HOBSON) is bloody hopeless and did the same to the Lakies........Very one sided but that happens when you umpire your own kids and with most club umpires being pretty good, he stands out as being very bad......But I still say Waubra will win the flag fairly convincingly this year.

id liketo see yo play two games, all you do is hit people behind the play and if u are who i think u are you look like a shunk, get a hair cut you rodent.

the reason why dont play two games is its a know fact that your second game is always going to be worse than the previous, therefore it seems stupid to play kids in a senior side after there already buggered from playing 18s. however the intellectuals at creswick havent yet relised this, maybe they should take there flee ridden heads out of there arse's and wake up.

Until this week Tom Nankivell played under 18s and Seniors for the last 4 games and got in the best in both games each week. Fitness is a big thing in any form of footy.

Bungaree def. Creswick (8.5-53 4.6-30)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Bungaree Football Ground (Map)

1QG 1QB 2QG 2QB 3QG 3QB 4QG 4QB PTS
Bungaree 1 1 4 4 6 5 8 5 53
Creswick 1 3 2 3 2 6 4 6 30

Bungaree
Goal Kickers: M. Conder 3, K. Allen 2, D. Maher , S. Morton , O. Hayes
Best Players: B. Lane, S. Morton, M. Conder, J. Goad, S. Ryan
Creswick
Goal Kickers: M. Lewis , T. Taylor , A. Morgan , L. Hepworth
Best Players: J. Antonio, L. Hepworth, B. Francis, C. Antonio, N. Seeary, M. Lewis

Buninyong def. Beaufort (19.15-129 3.7-25)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Buninyong Football Ground (Map)

Buninyong 6 3 10 7 14 12 19 15 129
Beaufort 0 2 1 3 1 7 3 7 25

Buninyong
Goal Kickers: L. Poulter 6, J. Rodgers 3, S. Weir 2, J. McErvale 2, J. Nichols 2, D. Lahey , A. Grundy , D. Kitchen , D. Connor
Best Players: J. Rodgers, S. Weir, D. Lahey, J. Nichols, L. Poulter, J. Orr
Beaufort
Goal Kickers: D. Chester , A. Avery , S. Fuller
Best Players: J. Collins, D. Chester, M. Baetz, L. Pfeifer, M. Baetz

Dunnstown def. Clunes (13.13-91 3.2-20)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Dunnstown Football Ground (Map)

Dunnstown 0 0 0 0 0 0 13 13 91
Clunes 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 2 20

Dunnstown
Goal Kickers: J. Murphy 2, J. Crone 2, A. Forbes 2, C. Carter 2, T. Willian , B. Collins , J. Flood , J. Collins , N. Smith
Best Players: J. Crone, J. Dower, J. Murphy, J. Keating, A. Forbes, A. Wilson
Clunes
Goal Kickers: E. Downs , T. Humm , B. Abbott
Best Players: L. Wrigley, C. Garth, B. Abbott, M. Fraser, L. Bertram, R. Marlow

Hepburn def. Springbank (10.12-72 7.9-51)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Hepburn Football Ground (Map)

Hepburn 4 3 5 5 8 10 10 12 72
Springbank 1 3 3 5 4 6 7 9 51

Hepburn
Goal Kickers: F. Anscombe 3, K. Frost 2, J. Malone 2, J. Rodgers , J. Howell , T. Conroy
Best Players: J. Liversidge, J. Malone, B. Pertzel, J. Rodgers, M. Allison, T. Conroy
Springbank
Goal Kickers: L. Mahar 2, D. Stephens 2, J. Simpson 2, S. Donegan
Best Players: L. Mahar, D. Stephens, C. Rix, T. Stewart, M. Priest, T. Forbes

Learmonth def. by Ballan (4.5-29 9.9-63)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Learmonth Football Ground (Map)

Learmonth 0 3 2 4 4 5 4 5 29
Ballan 3 2 5 4 7 7 9 9 63

Learmonth
Goal Kickers: G. Coleman , B. Allan , A. James , J. Gorey
Best Players: J. Davies, J. Braszell, J. Gorey, G. Coleman, J. Martin, A. Lang
Ballan
Goal Kickers: T. Laurie 2, B. McKinnon 2, H. Bongart 2, Z. Morcombe , M. Mullane , B. Dale
Best Players: D. Galea, M. Spong, T. Birch, J. McGuire, H. Bongart, M. Mullane

Daylesford def. Newlyn (16.13-109 5.1-31)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Victoria Park (Map)

Daylesford 0 0 0 0 0 0 16 13 109
Newlyn 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1 31

Daylesford
Goal Kickers: D. Shewell 6, T. Cooper 4, M. Elderfield 2, P. Murray , P. Helper , L. Ingham , J. Browne
Best Players: D. Shewell, M. Risstrom, H. Cowan, L. Ingham, T. Cooper, M. Elderfield
Newlyn
Goal Kickers: T. Willmott , L. Allen , L. Thomas , A. Taylor , S. Cawthan
Best Players: L. Allen, S. Dridan, L. Thomas, M. Schaefer, D. Hammond, B. Slater

Waubra def. Gordon (32.21-213 0.0-0)
Sat 5/Jun 11:10 AM at Waubra Football Ground (Map)

Waubra 7 3 15 6 23 14 32 21 213
Gordon 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Waubra
Goal Kickers: J. Cusack 14, J. Faull 4, P. Doyle 3, T. Slater 2, J. Briody 2, T. Gillett 2, D. Lewis , A. Harry , A. Briody , N. Hynes , C. Graovac
Best Players: J. Faull, P. Doyle, J. Cusack, B. Brennan, J. Grinter, A. Hobson
Gordon

Best Players: J. Whittingham-Scott, B. Lazzo, G. Clifford, B. McCormick, W. Shawcroft, R. Triance

Not that it would have helped Learmonth but the same umpire (HOBSON) is bloody hopeless and did the same to the Lakies........Very one sided but that happens when you umpire your own kids and with most club umpires being pretty good, he stands out as being very bad......But I still say Waubra will win the flag fairly convincingly this year.
did he do the same to the lakies when they played waubra.. he must have handed them a 95 point win because thats how much waubra beat the lakes by.
james cusack kicking 15 on the weekend and was very unselfish.
whats everyones thoughts who will make the top 6?

did he do the same to the lakies when they played waubra.. he must have handed them a 95 point win because thats how much waubra beat the lakes by.
james cusack kicking 15 on the weekend and was very unselfish.
whats everyones thoughts who will make the top 6?
1 waubra
2 ballan
3 daylesford
4 bungaree
5 creswick
6 ?
springbank
buninyong
hepburn

Hepburn will make finals over springbank and bunninyong

i seen the Learmonth v Ballan game on the weekend and Ballan played like sh*t

Waubra v Daylesford granny for me

go suck a fat one homo...........

Why would you have a go at club umpires? we are lucky to have them you idoit. without them there would be no match

and another thing. the waubra umpire is the fairest umpire in the league. he pays what he see's and has never ever favoured his own team, he has sent our own players off before. he is a quality umpire and is BLOODY fair. and we are lucky to have him..

how about you spend less time bagging umpires and focus on winning some games of footy

hahahah typical creswick scum bags.. think there so tough until they mouth off to the wrong person and get the shit kicked out of them watch yourselfs "so say it to me when you see me next" haha ok mate i will and i bet you 100 bucks you wont do anything
might as well give it to me now mate. i bet you won't say it to me anyway.

go suck a fat one homo...........
your so tough calling someone a homo over the internet. this thread has turned to crap. everyone know hobson although no worse than ballans is a terrible umpire and even if you think he isnt the kid is entitled to and opinion mate, at least his talking about footy and not being loose as like you and calling people homos. how about we talk footy??

my thoughts on the six
1. Waubra
2. Ballan
3. Daylesford
4. Bunga
5. Creswick
6. Springbank (most likely)
Hepburn, Dunnstown and Bunningyong could all puch springbank for the 6th spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back