Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully Macorna, quamby can become competitive, when was the last time murrabit only kicked a goal for a game, its no good going on if the 4 are made up before the start of the year
Over the last 7 or 8 years it has been Ultima Nully Wandella and one other team playing finals most years and before that it was Murrabit Nully Wandella and one other most years for close to 10 years so usually the finals is pretty much know before the season starts

Some interesting results lately. The top three are probably starting to look abit stronger than the rest of the pack but what the hell is going on with Barham? Injuries?

I watched Swan Hill and Kerang on the weekend and it’s the same old Swan Hill. They look very impressive at times and could trouble the best sides but they rely so much on Maloney, Wade and Heslop. The latter two dominated. It’s not going to be Kerang’s year but they have well and truly built their base for next season which seems to have been their objective.
Eagles seem to be the form side atm and Woora just keep on keeping on, I’m predicting a replay of last seasons granny at this stage.

Hi Gents, Can anyone shed some thoughts on whether or not they think Cohuna will make the finals or would the Swans have it sewn up?

I reckon woora are looking pretty ominous. No Miliado for the last 3 weeks either and he killed it in the gf last year. Wonder how Boyds hammys holding up in the pointy end of the season

I reckon woora are looking pretty ominous. No Miliado for the last 3 weeks either and he killed it in the gf last year. Wonder how Boyds hammys holding up in the pointy end of the season

Been doing some stats on the top 5 sides.

Woorinen
Winning streak 4
Last 8 games
102 to 66 nnw
41 to 30 cohuna
46 loss 62 barham
104 to 49 balranald
69 to swan hill 26
166 to 51 nnw
89 to 52 cohuna

Mallee eagles
Winning streak 8
Last 8 games
87 to 43 tooleybuc
85 to 54 balranald
206 to 7 boga
66 to 35 kerang
104 to 41 barham
104 to 64 tooleybuc
58 to 29 balranald
185 to 48 boga

Barham
Winning streak 0
Last 8 games
73 to 41 balranald
35 loss to 61 swan hill
62 to 46 woorinen
49 to 40 kerang
41 loss to 104 mallee eagles
52 loss to 58 balranald
68 loss to 69 swan hill

Tooleybuc
Winning streak 2
Last 8 games
43 loss to 87 mallee eagles
44 to 20 boga
93 to 90 Tyntynder
91 to 33 nnw
71 loss to 84 cohuna
64 loss to 104 mallee eagles
115 to 19 boga
81 to 58 Tyntynder

Swan hill
Winning streak 3
Last 8 rounds
59 loss to 70 kerang
61 to 35 barham
59 to 40 boga
72 to 66 Tyntynder
26 loss to 69 woorinen
96 to 38 kerang
69 to 68 barham
88 to 21 balranald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been doing some stats on the top 5 sides.

Woorinen
Winning streak 4
Last 8 games
102 to 66 nnw
41 to 30 cohuna
46 loss 62 barham
104 to 49 balranald
69 to swan hill 26
166 to 51 nnw
89 to 52 cohuna

Mallee eagles
Winning streak 8
Last 8 games
87 to 43 tooleybuc
85 to 54 balranald
206 to 7 boga
66 to 35 kerang
104 to 41 barham
104 to 64 tooleybuc
58 to 29 balranald
185 to 48 boga

Barham
Winning streak 0
Last 8 games
73 to 41 balranald
35 loss to 61 swan hill
62 to 46 woorinen
49 to 40 kerang
41 loss to 104 mallee eagles
52 loss to 58 balranald
68 loss to 69 swan hill

Tooleybuc
Winning streak 2
Last 8 games
43 loss to 87 mallee eagles
44 to 20 boga
93 to 90 Tyntynder
91 to 33 nnw
71 loss to 84 cohuna
64 loss to 104 mallee eagles
115 to 19 boga
81 to 58 Tyntynder

Swan hill
Winning streak 3
Last 8 rounds
59 loss to 70 kerang
61 to 35 barham
59 to 40 boga
72 to 66 Tyntynder
26 loss to 69 woorinen
96 to 38 kerang
69 to 68 barham
88 to 21 balranald
Raiders look to have had the toughest run home and eagles Score well against the top sides. How do they work out the draw with an 11 team comp you can play 8 games and only play against 5 different teams??

You been teaching doolan him your craft?
Mate just observations. 19s against boga last time he dominated, but mids were standing everywhere but the spot he hit it every time. Wouldn't win clearances. Just said take charge, tell them where YOU want them, you're hitting it to 10oclock so get someone to be there.
They had a chat and looked *in brilliant with every clearance til Boga clued on and roved to his taps.
It's no coaching, just offer advice to help, if it works it works.
I just like him because he's a workhorse and has an old head on his shoulders and really has a crack. So hope he goes well. Sorry for annoying you, but you brought it up😎

Last edited:
Lalbert looking the goods lately. Few small injury worries I hear with Bo hurting his foot and saad hammy maybe?
Tom May hasn’t played for barham in a while? Could come down to who has the freshest list on the day in finals. I think Tooleybuc still a big threat too.

Lalbert looking the goods lately. Few small injury worries I hear with Bo hurting his foot and saad hammy maybe?
Tom May hasn’t played for barham in a while? Could come down to who has the freshest list on the day in finals. I think Tooleybuc still a big threat too.
I thought tm would be it and a bit at start of the year, but by memory struggled against the top half of the table?

Tooley manang got an absolute hiding today, did have a fair few key outs but not great form going into an elimination final.

I ventured out to Lalbert today and there was a few mallee eagles supporters upset about sportsmanship as they called it??? Apparently swan hill dished up 13 colts players only due to playing 4 or so in the seniors where Lalbert said all clubs try to fill their colts side first and players double up in the seniors if required. Then number 5 for swan hill apparently tore his hamstring at training Thursday and walked out onto the ground at the start of the reserves and walked off 1 minute in to qualify for reserves finals?? I’m not up with the rules as such with this so thought I’d ask.

Senior game was a non event. The swans had a great first quarter with the breeze and Lalbert pegged them back over the course but not enough. Lalbert looked flat and slow at times but looked like a lot of players missing?? Swan hill looked fast and organised but may have won it with the coin toss??

I ventured out to Lalbert today and there was a few mallee eagles supporters upset about sportsmanship as they called it??? Apparently swan hill dished up 13 colts players only due to playing 4 or so in the seniors where Lalbert said all clubs try to fill their colts side first and players double up in the seniors if required. Then number 5 for swan hill apparently tore his hamstring at training Thursday and walked out onto the ground at the start of the reserves and walked off 1 minute in to qualify for reserves finals?? I’m not up with the rules as such with this so thought I’d ask.

Senior game was a non event. The swans had a great first quarter with the breeze and Lalbert pegged them back over the course but not enough. Lalbert looked flat and slow at times but looked like a lot of players missing?? Swan hill looked fast and organised but may have won it with the coin toss??

Surely prim and proper Swan Hill could've gone down to the cop shop for another recruit?
Short of kids. Swan Hill. Fair dinkum

Heath Moloney from St Mary's ntfl/ warrnambool at Boga, apparently going to coach.
Pretty sure was sent off in his first game against Eagles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back