Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened there? I too listened on the radio and it sounded like barham were in a different league and then it changed very quickly after quarter time. The second half sounded exciting.
Might just be the commentators. When I was at swan hill v Tooley I could hear them. Tooley were leading but you wouldn't know it listening to them. Moloney was being referred to rolls Royce 🍆💦

Whatd you think of it Roooottaaa

Might just be the commentators. When I was at swan hill v Tooley I could hear them. Tooley were leading but you wouldn't know it listening to them. Moloney was being referred to rolls Royce 🍆💦

Whatd you think of it Roooottaaa
Maloney probably is in fairness. Would woorinen be happy mallee eagles got through? Now we are down to two sides. Who wins?

A great day at Lalbert...great weather...great ground..great crowd!

I was leaving at quarter time..raiders on ballers dominating but after quarter time Lalbert played the better TEAM footy. Koondrook have some gun individuals but they were just that..individuals.

A great day at Lalbert...great weather...great ground..great crowd!

I was leaving at quarter time..raiders on ballers dominating but after quarter time Lalbert played the better TEAM footy. Koondrook have some gun individuals but they were just that..individuals.

Roota I’ll be the first to say I’m surprised. However what do u think ya chances are against woora?

Roota I’ll be the first to say I’m surprised. However what do u think ya chances are against woora?

Woora deserved favourites. Lalbert may get a couple back from injury. I saw today first hand that a Dean Helmers coached side are always a good chance...the bloke is the best coach I have come across in my time in country footy

Woora deserved favourites. Lalbert may get a couple back from injury. I saw today first hand that a Dean Helmers coached side are always a good chance...the bloke is the best coach I have come across in my time in country footy
If lalberts memory is any good it'll hold them in good stead, I feel it will come down to some serious tactics.
Like Miliado, won the gf last year tearing it up in the fp and midfield from the first bounce.
Gardner in the ruck, not jumping and outbodying.
And their mids don't all go for the ball. Always seem to have 2-3 runners outside waiting spare and if it comes out, look out, they're off.
Have to be super accountable for their mids, Christ they have some pace!
It's wooras biggest tick, they're so well rounded on each line. The backline is a rock with a lot of height. Eagles MAY struggle. Listening lately, they seem to struggle getting it in deep, and have shots from 45-50.
That's my 2 cents worth from over the year, whichs probably not even worth that tbh.

Bloody Tooleybuc. Don't they have fast enough hamsters on spinning wheels to run their internet? I know Darcy McGregor and Luke Doolan were 1 and 2 in the Colts leaderboard until the hamsters passed out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190915-180826_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190915-180826_Facebook.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_20190915-180847_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190915-180847_Facebook.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 203
Was it this year Harry didn't play interleague? Wasn't he given a week? (Pretty sure was overseas). Or was it 2018?

it was 2018, he was overseas and was suspended for two weeks even though he told a league representative he was away, simply didn't followed the league guide lines exactly.
In 2019 the interleague selectors forgot about him and didn't have him in the original squad, added him late when they realised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was 2018, he was overseas and was suspended for two weeks even though he told a league representative he was away, simply didn't followed the league guide lines exactly.
In 2019 the interleague selectors forgot about him and didn't have him in the original squad, added him late when they realised
Ah yeah thought it might've been, not on this years tribunal list.

And he got BOG in that game and won the jack bets....fair oversight if that was the case!

Some big vote getters considering the Clubs only play 16 Home and Away games in the Central Murray. Surprised Xavier Maloney wouldn't have been on that leaderboard. O'Dwyer was a great pick for the Raiders and early on I thought he would have ran right up there as well but he didn't quite have that big an impact.

Where did Balranald come? Team full of stars with 3 in the top 10🙊 4 in from the lowest sides, none from TM or tyntynder. Must've stood out.
Only 1 from Woorinen and daylight to their next placegetters in stone and Gardner.
Mallee Eagles went 1,2 in the Colts too.
In order:
Screenshot_20190916-154918_Drive.jpg

In order:
View attachment 747063
[/QUOTE]
The raiders would be a disapointed not to make the big dance
Naturally but they made a big improvement on the Season before and the base is their for them improve their list a bit and give them a serious chance of winning it next Season. I thought what really hurt them this year was the Arnold injury. Yes he came back later in the Season but didn't have the workload or confidence under his belt to have the impact he can. I'd expect the Raiders to be up there again next year.

Naturally but they made a big improvement on the Season before and the base is their for them improve their list a bit and give them a serious chance of winning it next Season. I thought what really hurt them this year was the Arnold injury. Yes he came back later in the Season but didn't have the workload or confidence under his belt to have the impact he can. I'd expect the Raiders to be up there again next year.
[/QUOTE]

Hang on to what they have and add a couple and they are right there for next year. I’d just be playing Arnold solely at FF next year. Was lost up the ground imo

My Two Bobs worth looking forward to the Grand Final- I rate Woora a 60% chance and the Mallee Eagles a 40% chance to win it. The Mallee Eagles have the bigger bodies and are stronger over the contested ball so Helmers needs to work them into a frenzy to be as physical with Woorinen for as long as possible. Woora have a string of players that skip forward of the ball waiting for that cheap one and if they get watch out they slice you up with plenty of speed and skill. What quite often happens with Woora is sides can give them trouble for a period of the game but when it opens up they do damage quickly. Eagles are normally pretty sound defensively and if they get Hickman and Saad on song up forward they will be their when the whips are cracking. Be a Grand Final well worth a look. When was the last time Lalbert won a Senior Flag?

The Reserves was decided by under a Kick and should be a cracker again as Swan Hill look to reverse their upset loss from last Season to Woorinen. The Tigers obviously shooting for Back to Back.

Boga to put on show the great crop of juniors they have coming through with a Colts Cup.

My Two Bobs worth looking forward to the Grand Final- I rate Woora a 60% chance and the Mallee Eagles a 40% chance to win it. The Mallee Eagles have the bigger bodies and are stronger over the contested ball so Helmers needs to work them into a frenzy to be as physical with Woorinen for as long as possible. Woora have a string of players that skip forward of the ball waiting for that cheap one and if they get watch out they slice you up with plenty of speed and skill. What quite often happens with Woora is sides can give them trouble for a period of the game but when it opens up they do damage quickly. Eagles are normally pretty sound defensively and if they get Hickman and Saad on song up forward they will be their when the whips are cracking. Be a Grand Final well worth a look. When was the last time Lalbert won a Senior Flag?

The Reserves was decided by under a Kick and should be a cracker again as Swan Hill look to reverse their upset loss from last Season to Woorinen. The Tigers obviously shooting for Back to Back.

Boga to put on show the great crop of juniors they have coming through with a Colts Cup.

Lalberts last senior flag was 1996

Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back