Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

On another note, are clubs in the district circling macornas coach Stiles? 50 goals for a club not going to make finals is a great effort.
Have heard from a few people that have seen him playing that he won every contest he was in. Super strong one on one but Macorna lack the ability to get it forward to him often enough.

where did they nab him from? Would be great for them if he stayed there and they could build around him…if there is a comp next year of course
Think u will find he was recruited by Central Vic Footy Recruiting Services, along with other forwards CVF has recruited Butty to Quamby and Silva & smailes to Moula..

Don’t know mate be honest but I e always found tbe best way to recruit for success is via some established connection to the club
Think u will find these days a lot off coaches that take on jobs don’t have a lot off connections to attract players at times or they think they can and those fall thru.. that’s when CVF goes and looks for those specific players the clubs are looking for and makes the coaches job a bit easier I guess..

How can you recruit based on their character though, you have no connection to the player? How many of these guys change clubs each year? Not sure you can build to a premiership side doing it that way.

It appears like a stop gap measure, where if you choose to do this as a club, you're going to be doing the same thing in 12 months time

Think u will find these days a lot off coaches that take on jobs don’t have a lot off connections to attract players at times or they think they can and those fall thru.. that’s when CVF goes and looks for those specific players the clubs are looking for and makes the coaches job a bit easier I guess..

Really strong mail around Albury that Neagle has signed as coach of Balranald, with his brothers to follow. That would be top shelf quality into the league. Anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really strong mail around Albury that Neagle has signed as coach of Balranald, with his brothers to follow. That would be top shelf quality into the league. Anyone confirm?

Cant confirm but know it has been on the go for quite a while. They obviously wanna play where their dad coached a flag

Is it Jye Neagle you speak of has played North Gippsland footy for awhile now and certainly hasn’t set world on fire struck me as a really lazy footballer
Maybe a change of scenery will do him good

Is it Jye Neagle you speak of has played North Gippsland footy for awhile now and certainly hasn’t set world on fire struck me as a really lazy footballer
Maybe a change of scenery will do him good

That would be Jay, and you are correct. However I believe he has his demons to deal with the poor bloke, a change of scenery with his brothers might do him a world of good.

If that’s the case, that’ll be all fitzy boys home too, they’ve been trying for this for recruiting for awhile now. Premiership push

Wrong fitzys
Laine,

laine playing good footy, Logan consistent and Nash has missed most of the season.
I see there was also a Billie & Ollie Fitzgerald that transferred from Balranald to Sunraysia as well, what relation are they?

Apparently Central Murray will try and play next week with no crowds which means they will play 3 more games (rd 9,12,18) if they don’t play next weekend then just round 9 and 12 to be played i believe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back