Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok…so on that theory lalbert beat woorineen so that makes the eagles the best team! Cohuna finished top, they deserved premiership favouritism. Tigers would not have made the gf imo
Was looking to be a close final series. Top 3 were close all year and mallee eagles were playing some good football prier to lock downs.

Was looking to be a close final series. Top 3 were close all year and mallee eagles were playing some good football prier to lock downs.

A real shame isn’t it. Would have been great to see the finals played.

Also a shitty way for Dean’s time at Lalbert to finish up

Not many I think….it doesn’t seem like a popular decision.

I note that the Murray league has also pulled the pin and no premier awarded

North Gippy are thinking about would be wrong unfortunately Woodside we’re having there best year in league and sit on top
would liked to have seen them win it but not like this and I’m sure people involved at Woodside wouldn’t either

Is there a town with a smaller population than Lalbert, that plays in a major league in country Victoria? It's a fantastic effort to stay in a major league, and you to admit they have a pretty strong junior program, having the likes of tony free, Craig Smith Greg Allen, the omearas, browns, worners start their careers there, it's a magnificent effort by the club

Is there a town with a smaller population than Lalbert, that plays in a major league in country Victoria? It's a fantastic effort to stay in a major league, and you to admit they have a pretty strong junior program, having the likes of tony free, Craig Smith Greg Allen, the omearas, browns, worners start their careers there, it's a magnificent effort by the club
Huge effort considering that it’s not only a small town but also such a distance from town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of josh Jenkins to a cmfl club next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back