Central Murray FL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be interesting who is the leading goalkicker at years end. Monfries kicked 11 in Boga's win over the Swans. Looks like Dunstan is the favourite at this stage.

Should be interesting who is the leading goalkicker at years end. Monfries kicked 11 in Boga's win over the Swans. Looks like Dunstan is the favourite at this stage.
So far this year against Swan Hill Curnow kicked 8, Dunstan 9 and Montries 11. How many will Eagle kick this week against them.

So far this year against Swan Hill Curnow kicked 8, Dunstan 9 and Montries 11. How many will Eagle kick this week against them.
They don’t play each other this weekend their game is being played on the June long weekend when everyone else has a bye. I don’t think he would of been kicking many this weekend anyways apparently did his hammy on the half time siren on the weekend.

Lalbert Woorinen game will be a good one this weekend I’d imagine though. Wonder if Woorinen will bounce back after the last two weeks they will desperately want a win to get their season back on track.

I didn't know roota was playing footy at Swan Hill,😂,

Gee the poor full back won't like seeing those stats

It does bring back quite a funny but not funny memory. Back in my very early days we were a really battling team. Our full back had 15 kicked on him one week by Rick Easton and then 15 a week later by Shane Stremple. Got votes in our b&f both games!

It does bring back quite a funny but not funny memory. Back in my very early days we were a really battling team. Our full back had 15 kicked on him one week by Rick Easton and then 15 a week later by Shane Stremple. Got votes in our b&f both games!
I do remember playing in a game where Ricky kicked 15 against us as well, Nathan quick also kicked a big bag, I think kerang and lalbert had a pretty good game that year, about 2000-2001

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win by woorinen today very surprised about the margin

I watched the Nyah game and at quarter time I thought here is a great list of players that need to sit on an electric fence because they looked confused and lazy. But they clicked into gear and I honestly thought this could be our year. But today???? No idea what or why it could go so bad. Best list we have had in 20 plus years and got whooped. I hope it’s just a bad day at the office but my concern is we weren’t playing the top side and if we have fallen so far so quick will we end up back where we were 10 years ago???

I watched the Nyah game and at quarter time I thought here is a great list of players that need to sit on an electric fence because they looked confused and lazy. But they clicked into gear and I honestly thought this could be our year. But today???? No idea what or why it could go so bad. Best list we have had in 20 plus years and got whooped. I hope it’s just a bad day at the office but my concern is we weren’t playing the top side and if we have fallen so far so quick will we end up back where we were 10 years ago???
I would have thought they were pretty close in the last 2, and have lost a few, they'd expect to play finals but they appear 4-5 goal weaker team this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back