Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has everyone got this week?

Few interesting games aside from Balranald and Boga which you would think will be a bit one sided

Swans over Tooleybuc by 2 goals
Woorinen over United by 4 goals
Cohuna over Barham by 5 goals
Kerang over Tyntynder by 6 goals
Balranald over Boga by 15 goals
Could be very tough to tip this year as shown with the round 1 results.

Who has everyone got this week?

Few interesting games aside from Balranald and Boga which you would think will be a bit one sided

Swans over Tooleybuc by 2 goals
Woorinen over United by 4 goals
Cohuna over Barham by 5 goals
Kerang over Tyntynder by 6 goals
Balranald over Boga by 15 goals
8 point game at the Swan Hill Rec reserve considering both teams will be fighting to make finals, a lot to play for. Beautiful day on the forecast, Tiger Bonney Bar will be buzzing.

8 point game at the Swan Hill Rec reserve considering both teams will be fighting to make finals, a lot to play for. Beautiful day on the forecast, Tiger Bonney Bar will be buzzing.
Do u really think the saints will be there when the whips are cracking?

Aren’t their recruits leaving mid year?
If they can win 5 of the first 8 anything could happen. Tooleybuc had a great win over the swans early last season. Think it will be a lot closer this time around. This will go down to the wire! Should be a great game.

Could be just mind games considering Tooleybuc didn’t name Josh Williams initially but he turned up on the day. Tooleybuc are well known for that maybe the Sean’s are just giving back some if their own medicine

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is he coming from S A , ?probably not down to play this game as everyone thought that they be a easy game , to help with the budget maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R2 tips:

A loss could spell crisis for the Swans. Tipping them to make amends for last week by 4 goals.
Woorinen by 11 points. To even across the board for mine.
Cohuna to be upset by the raiders by 3 points in another close loss for the kangas.
Kerang suffer a hangover and the doggies roll them by 8 points.
Balranald have a training run against Boga.

Cohuna play their ground better than anyone does on their home turf. Gearys gut running is suited there, semmels long kicking likewise. Kangas by 10 goals for mine.

In the Skinner cup woora by 7 goals, nyah don't seem to be at the same level as they were late last year, they're still a month away from top form.

Blues to enjoy the can bar crowd and hold tyntynder goaless

Balranald with more fire-power than a cattalina and win by 30 goals

Cohuna play their ground better than anyone does on their home turf. Gearys gut running is suited there, semmels long kicking likewise. Kangas by 10 goals for mine.

In the Skinner cup woora by 7 goals, nyah don't seem to be at the same level as they were late last year, they're still a month away from top form.

Blues to enjoy the can bar crowd and hold tyntynder goaless

Balranald with more fire-power than a cattalina and win by 30 goals
I think Skinner has a medal made up to hand out to the best half back of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back