Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Cohuna had a really good hit out today, was surprised how well they stuck with Redan. Geary spent most of the day off half-back, Redans polish infront of goal was pretty much the difference.
The score when i saw it was Redan 8.4.52 to Cohuna Nil. Was that right?

How did the other practice matches go today? Lake Boga and ultima was at the standard you would expect. Tyntynder looked okay.

Will Lake Boga have the capacity to field 2 senior teams this season given the amount of exits they’ve had??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think boga will be as bad as everyone is expecting them to be. They did not lose too many senior players. I can see them winning around 5 games.
Didn't they lose 5 players to ultima alone? plus the Qld boys. there's half a team already, not counting the kids that have gone to Murrabit. as far as wins. 2 are basically a given, in Barham.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't they lose 5 players to ultima alone? plus the Qld boys. there's half a team already, not counting the kids that have gone to Murrabit. as far as wins. 2 are basically a given, in Barham.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree Old fashion, they have lost far too much depth, even in the 2's. Their top end talent from last year is gone and training numbers will be down. It will be a grind for them, particularly during those colder winter months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back