Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your full ladder look like?
Top 3: Kerang, Bal and Cohuna
4-7: Woorinen, Nyah, Eagles, dogs
8-11: Tooleybuc, swans, boga, Barham

I see these teams finishing around these spots. Tooleybuc could be one that could potentially jump up into the 5 if their recruits fit in well.

I see these teams finishing around these spots. Tooleybuc could be one that could potentially jump up into the 5 if their recruits fit in well.
Cohuna lose 60 goals in Free + Hammond and other defenders. Recruited well but does it fill the holes?

Woorinen, J.Neagle, Josh Williams

I think nyah will finish on top head. The mosquito fleet down forward will cause some real headaches alongside Grenfell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How will Grenfell go this year? Clearly going to be a tough matchup at his size.
I think he will get a reality check. Loddon valley football isn’t far off golden rivers standard and there are some bloody good full backs going’around at the moment

I think he will get a reality check. Loddon valley football isn’t far off golden rivers standard and there are some bloody good full backs going’around at the moment

How many of the full backs are 200cm?

Grenfell quite literally took the piss in the Loddon Valley which is why he has sought a move to a higher standard. Has played excellent GV and NTFL level footy Went to Marong as a ruckman (which he is a very very good one) but due to injury played forward.

If he is fit and mobile he will kick a truckload

I've only seen Grenfell play for the GVFL rep side where he run amok out of the square but he'd be similarly rated to someone like Sam Dunstan wouldn't he?
From all that I have heard he is around 200cm with a great set of hands. Doesn’t mind going into the ruck as well.
I heard a few weeks ago dunstan to Woorinen. Unsure how true that is. Would make Woorinen’s forward line very dangerous with Kirby back as well in partnership with Gardner. How will they play these 2? 50/50 ruck forward?

I've only seen Grenfell play for the GVFL rep side where he run amok out of the square but he'd be similarly rated to someone like Sam Dunstan wouldn't he?
Sam Dunstone was relatively harmless for the most part of his time in the CM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back