Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Ferguson and fuller didn't play for Balranald, there's you centre half back and full forward, ominous for the comp, you'd think they are 6 goal better side with those 2
Fuller played 2s on the weekend but from all reports he isn't interested in playing at all and the coach has the shits with him apparently

Mcleod looks to be nowhere near the fitness levels he was at apollo bay or Thomson
He was fit at Thomson, I wouldn’t have said he was peak fitness at Apollo bay tho when he was tearing the comp a new one. Honestly should have played AFL with the talent he had when younger and not sure why he didn’t as he had a scholarship to Geelong Grammar when barely no one got one back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you might’ve been getting him confused with Miliado buddy. Bloody hell he’s a smooth mover isn’t he.
Has to be a good shout for the Jack Betts doesn’t he!
Jose was smooth indeed. Classy player.

Toumpas had 37 touches, 9 marks and a goal. He didn’t stop running all day. Was a very good start to his Swan Hill career!

Anyone else heard anything about an umpire or goal umpire going into swan hills rooms after the game and having ago at someone?

Anyone else heard anything about an umpire or goal umpire going into swan hills rooms after the game and having ago at someone?

Please elaborate this rumour! I watched the game and witnessed players / supporters from both teams congratulating the umpires after the game.

There was an incident involving two Swan Hill parents in the change rooms after the Colts game if that’s what you are referring too.

You obviously know more about the rumour so spill the details because if it’s true it needs to be investigated

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Please elaborate this rumour! I watched the game and witnessed players / supporters from both teams congratulating the umpires after the game.

There was an incident involving two Swan Hill parents in the change rooms after the Colts game if that’s what you are referring too.

You obviously know more about the rumour so spill the details because if it’s true it needs to be investigated

Incident between parents of the same colts team?? Not good

Should be some good games this week!
Swan Hill vs Tooleybuc - If Swan Hills guns fire they should get the 4 points
Nyah vs Woora - another cracker I think the tiges should get up to much firepower up forward over Nyahs one man show
Kerang vs Tyntynder - Should be another interesting game after what the dogs produced last week but still think the class of Kerang will prevail
Cohuna vs Barham - Kangas should win easily being at home
Balranald vs Boga - Balranald by 100+

Should be some good games this week!
Swan Hill vs Tooleybuc - If Swan Hills guns fire they should get the 4 points
Nyah vs Woora - another cracker I think the tiges should get up to much firepower up forward over Nyahs one man show
Kerang vs Tyntynder - Should be another interesting game after what the dogs produced last week but still think the class of Kerang will prevail
Cohuna vs Barham - Kangas should win easily being at home
Balranald vs Boga - Balranald by 100+
Are Lalbert in danger of losing to the bye? Especially after last weeks shocking performance

Balranald kick 4 goals in the last 5 minutes I have been told. Anyone at that match?
After trailing by 21 points nine minutes into the final quarter at Greenham Park, the home side kicked five of the last six goals to prevail 17.7 (109) to 16.9 (105).

In a match where the lead changed 13 times, it was the Roos who finished full of running.

Drew Lloyd kicked three last-quarter goals – including two in the dying minutes – as the Blues ran out of steam.

Monday's Swan Hill Guardian article 15/4/24

All i got told was that apparently an umpire had ago at someone after the game but good chance they could be talking about the argument between parents and have there story twisted.

Between Lake Boga and there dramas already and Swan Hill parents fighting amongst themselves could be a long year for them both off the field.

All i got told was that apparently an umpire had ago at someone after the game but good chance they could be talking about the argument between parents and have there story twisted.

Between Lake Boga and there dramas already and Swan Hill parents fighting amongst themselves could be a long year for them both off the field.

What could parents be blueing about in the rooms in front of their kids?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back