Politics Centrelink

Remove this Banner Ad

For the job that I found in Kingaroy (which the link for it is within the analysis I posted, which you would know had you read it) there was no accommodation offered. I would have to ask, what percentage of jobs of this kind would offer accommodation?

That would indeed change the parameters, making it far easier to make the transition. Perhaps you could have said that earlier, instead of wasting my time with further tirades, hmm?

So now you've changed the goalposts again!
You specifically talked about a meatworks job.
Now you talk about a Kingaroy job again.

Make up your mind.
You really are becoming a pain in the arse.

So now you've changed the goalposts again!
You specifically talked about a meatworks job.
Now you talk about a Kingaroy job again.

Make up your mind.
You really are becoming a pain in the arse.
You're barely coherent at this point.

You gave me a township (Kingaroy) which I based my analysis on, which was the point of me insisting that you provide for me a location. You (supposedly) know enough about these jobs to say that those who don't move to the country to do them are bludgers and get off their arses; that was your initial claim, the one I tested with my analysis.

From there, you've increased in both your level of hostility ('bloody young prick, telling me to read!') and in your level of contrariness; you went from being of a different opinion to a full blown maniac. I've been consistent; I've wanted to test your claim that these jobs are possible for jobseekers on the Newstart to obtain should they move. You have done nothing but bitch for multiple pages about how much you're not going to read something it would take less than 10 minutes to read. Your argument against me has essentially been an incoherent version of the word 'Nup.'

There's no goalposts here. There's your argument, and its plausibility. I examined it and found it possible but difficult due to the financial burdens placed on people on welfare. If accommodation was included as part of the job, that job immediately becomes more attractive, and that claim becomes more plausible.

Take a break, mate. You're getting frustrated, and it's showing.

You're barely coherent at this point.

You gave me a township (Kingaroy) which I based my analysis on, which was the point of me insisting that you provide for me a location. You (supposedly) know enough about these jobs to say that those who don't move to the country to do them are bludgers and get off their arses; that was your initial claim, the one I tested with my analysis.

From there, you've increased in both your level of hostility ('bloody young prick, telling me to read!') and in your level of contrariness; you went from being of a different opinion to a full blown maniac. I've been consistent; I've wanted to test your claim that these jobs are possible for jobseekers on the Newstart to obtain should they move. You have done nothing but bitch for multiple pages about how much you're not going to read something it would take less than 10 minutes to read. Your argument against me has essentially been an incoherent version of the word 'Nup.'

There's no goalposts here. There's your argument, and its plausibility. I examined it and found it possible but difficult due to the financial burdens placed on people on welfare. If accommodation was included as part of the job, that job immediately becomes more attractive, and that claim becomes more plausible.

Take a break, mate. You're getting frustrated, and it's showing.

I didn't bother reading that...but I'm sure it had poor bugger me....very poorly dressed and smelly...living in my car.... people at least once in it.
What a spanker you are.
LOL.

You simply have no idea.

I didn't bother reading that...but I'm sure it had poor bugger me....very poorly dressed and smelly...living in my car.... people at least once in it.
What a spanker you are.
LOL.

You simply have no idea.
Deflect, avoid, demur.

Exactly how far in your head am I if you felt the need to post the fact that you didn't read my last post?

I think we're done here. I've done what I wanted to do, and furthering your dotage doesn't appeal to me

Deflect, avoid, demur.

Exactly how far in your head am I if you felt the need to post the fact that you didn't read my last post?

I think we're done here. I've done what I wanted to do, and furthering your dotage doesn't appeal to me

In my head??

You could get hit by a truck tomorrow and I couldn't care at all. I don't know you.

ALL your s**t throughout this thread means nothing.

I employ people.

You can't say the same.

In my head??

You could get hit by a truck tomorrow and I couldn't care at all. I don't know you.

ALL your s**t throughout this thread means nothing.

I employ people.

You can't say the same.
Um....

- looks left and right, leans in and whispers -

You're on an AFL footy forum, discussing politics with someone you do not like, informing them that their words don't mean a great deal, when in reality nothing written on this site is really worth very much if anything at all. That is of course presuming that much value can be apportioned to anything penned on a forum, much less a forum about a sport played on a single nation on this planet. Delusions of significance and grandeur drip from your posts.

I actually do have a question, though. Are you happy with your lot? You certainly don't seem to be.

Um....

- looks left and right, leans in and whispers -

You're on an AFL footy forum, discussing politics with someone you do not like, informing them that their words don't mean a great deal, when in reality nothing written on this site is really worth very much if anything at all. That is of course presuming that much value can be apportioned to anything penned on a forum, much less a forum about a sport played on a single nation on this planet. Delusions of significance and grandeur drip from your posts.

I actually do have a question, though. Are you happy with your lot? You certainly don't seem to be.

Exceptionally happy and content.
I employ good people, take care of them help them make something of themselves.

Meanwhile in hand-wringing leftie land, you are actively discouraging people to move forward with your endless wall of excuses.

Exceptionally happy and content.
I employ good people, take care of them help them make something of themselves.

Meanwhile in hand-wringing leftie land, you are actively discouraging people to move forward with your endless wall of excuses.
... except there's only really a few in this thread anymore, and the only one of them who is even interacting with me is you. And I've done nothing for pages except attempt to prove your own argument; if that's an excuse, you're off your rocker.

My own arguments are very basically that the Newstart and its relative payments are too low at the moment, and they make it difficult to find a job with them being as low as they are. Outside of that, you'd find that I don't disagree with an awful lot of what you're saying if you would leave out the right wing polemic about the poor's laziness or lack of worth.

I am glad to know you're not so shrill or seemingly upset and frustrated in your offline time.

The 200,000 Australians with a disability living on Newstart payments - after being kicked off the higher level of welfare payment through the Coalition government's reforms

Halving this gap would cost the government an extra $3.1 billion a year, it found.

I can find $6billion immediately.

The 200,000 Australians with a disability living on Newstart payments - after being kicked off the higher level of welfare payment through the Coalition government's reforms

Halving this gap would cost the government an extra $3.1 billion a year, it found.

I can find $6billion immediately.
See that story on ACA last night ?
Apparently old mate gets the dsp because he has ADHD.......

It must be a REALLY ****ed up kind of ADHD :drunk:

See that story on ACA last night ?
Apparently old mate gets the dsp because he has ADHD.......

It must be a REALLY f’ed up kind of ADHD :drunk:

This guy?

Lol. ACA.

Amazing he’s kept on disability, when he’s been deemed ok to work. Something doesn’t add up .

Then there’s this:

The abuse of the system is a major source of frustration for Queensland man Brodie Wealleans, who despite having a leg amputated, being partially deaf, living with chronic pain and having 10 surgeries in the past 10 years, has been unable to receive the Disability Support Pension.

The 32-year-old’s disability and his reliance on a wheelchair to get around has made it difficult to acquire employment.

But watch everyone be aware of “Adrian the bum” and not the fukked system.

Wonder if Brodie’s story will be picked up by ACA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy?

Lol. ACA.

Amazing he’s kept on disability, when he’s been deemed ok to work. Something doesn’t add up .

Then there’s this:

The abuse of the system is a major source of frustration for Queensland man Brodie Wealleans, who despite having a leg amputated, being partially deaf, living with chronic pain and having 10 surgeries in the past 10 years, has been unable to receive the Disability Support Pension.

The 32-year-old’s disability and his reliance on a wheelchair to get around has made it difficult to acquire employment.

FUN FACT - ch nein ran a fundraiser for the libs just last week
Jim ok.jpg

This guy?

Lol. ACA.

Then there’s this:

Being on DSP doesn't necessarily mean that the person cannot work, it just means that person will likely experience barriers to gaining and possibly keeping employment beyond what one would expect.

Being on DSP doesn't necessarily mean that the person cannot work, it just means that person will likely experience barriers to gaining and possibly keeping employment beyond what one would expect.

yes, but the stories from those on Newstart/ disability is the system is fukked.

aca aren’t reporting on that though.

Yeah, I don't agree with that at all.
Very mean spirited and targeting the wrong people.

It won't save much money in the budget, just piss people off who had previously been working but need some funds to tide them over without taking all their savings. It encourages people to keep their savings under the mattress.

Linda Burney doesn't know her arse from her elbow though, saying the change to the Liquid Assets test would disproportionately impact older workers who had been made redundant. The Income Maintenance period is already in place and precludes people receiving benefits for the number of weeks or months that the redundancy was paid.

Yeah, but disabled people as a group have this issue and yet most don't seem to be eligible for the DSP.

100% but if this guys on dsp BECAUSE of ADHD it must be a pretty fu**en savage case.

I didn't even think that ADHD counted for the purposes of receiving the DSP.

Yeah, but disabled people as a group have this issue and yet most don't seem to be eligible for the DSP.

I didn't even think that ADHD counted for the purposes of receiving the DSP.
I'd say there's a fair chance.....didn't stop nein saying it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back