YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
So Aaron's younger brother will be 22 near the end of October this year. Apparently his tapwork is pretty good, similar to Aaron. Almost as big as him too (209cm, but 98kg). Is he worth a look at possibly drafting this year? I understand that Freo have 5 ruckman at the moment (Sandi, Griff, Clarke, Hannath, and Moller), but I reckon Clarke is gone, Hannath is a back-up ruck at best, Griff is injury-prone, and Moller isn't ready yet.

I'd love to find out more about him if someone has more info on him. Thoughts?

So Aaron's younger brother will be 22 near the end of October this year. Apparently his tapwork is pretty good, similar to Aaron. Almost as big as him too (209cm, but 98kg). Is he worth a look at possibly drafting this year? I understand that Freo have 5 ruckman at the moment (Sandi, Griff, Clarke, Hannath, and Moller), but I reckon Clarke is gone, Hannath is a back-up ruck at best, Griff is injury-prone, and Moller isn't ready yet.

I'd love to find out more about him if someone has more info on him. Thoughts?
When was the last time he played WAFL?

What I've heard previously there's only one reason he ever got a game at that level and that is being Aaron's brother. Height is only any good if you know how to use it. Warnock is 207cm or something. He's still a useless ruckman.

His last game was in round 23 for Perth reserves in 2014, so no it doesn't seem awfully likely. Weird thread, since this info can be found in about 15 seconds by typing "Chad Sandilands" into google.
Well the info I found was from 2011, hence why I asked.

But if he hasn't played for a year, I guess this thread isn't needed.

Mods, feel free to close this.

Moller's rucked against him in a couple of Peel vs Perth reserves games last season and stats say that Moller (36 hit outs to Sandilands 16 in one game) is ahead of him.

Indeed, pretty content to keep developing Moller.

Yeah, Moller is still far from a sure thing, but seems to be going OK. He's our one long term ruck project player, you don't need two of them.

On Chad, didn't he actually train briefly with the Dockers a couple of years ago??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back