FB: Farrell BZT Ratagolea
HB: Houston Aliir Jones
C: Burgoyne JHF Bergman
HF: Rozee Marshall DBJ
FF: Georgiades Finlayson Rioli
R: Sweet Wines Butters

Int: Drew Mead McEntee Boak
Sub: Burton

Looked like a shoulder to the head by Frost?, then went off hurt. Nothing seen or heard since.

Hope he is fine and stays in next week.
Mead is not on the injury list.

Perfect game to blood Lorenz, this is what good teams did for years, get 5 games into the kids against the 14-18 placed teams throughout the year and fast track their development. Sure there may be a safer bet to call on, but Lorenz’ form has been good and there is now the whole sub situation where we can ‘Curtin’ him in the third if need be.

Play the kids and be pressing for top 4, Hinkley may yet get an extension…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drop Burton. He was deplorable on the weekend allowing his direct opponent to kick 4 goals in the first quarter alone is enough to banish him. He is the softest player i have seen at the club since Lonie

Visentini i'd drop. Good first game but really struggled this week against Meek. Just didnt get involved enough
Sinn injured

Rozee, Sweet and Jones in. Wouldnt mind giving Lorenz a go instead of Jones

Lachie Jones is fit, straight back in. Need his speed and strength to support our flakier one on one defenders.

I don't think Lorenz is a chance of getting selected, but you do have to acknowledge that he would be starting to come into discussions on the back of his last 2 games. Keep that going and he'll be in sooner rather than later.

1716274414674.png

Yeah/nah - we don't have a Richmond type injury list, he has performed well this season and was not a real surprise to see him listed on the emergency list.
True, Port didn’t have a Richmond type injury list, but in round 9, name the other AFL listed midfielder that could have come into the team?

Mackenzie, Narkle, Rozee and SPP were all on the injury list.

Antastasopoulos, Lorenz, Evans, Williams and Charleson were the only AFL listed non-key position players that played SANFL.

The emergency list that week was key defender, a small defender and midfielder. The sub was a small forward.

The SANFL midfield does not bat deep with AFL listed players. So, I see Davies’ point and Lorenz won’t play this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back