Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not a first year player, and as far as we know not playing injured. Would be a concern if he needed a rest in round 3.

It’d be dropped if anything, but I think he played well enough to keep his spot.
No need to make changes for the sake of it.

I see no reason to make changes to the side from last week. Only thing would be if they want more minutes into JOM but he did most of the Pre Season - that's next week's problem if anything IMO.

My buddy Brodie should absolutely be sub this week if the tactical choice is to sub Fyfe out again due to 6 day break, give JOM and Ras a full game at peel to present a case for selection.
Realistically I can see them replacing Emmett with JOM, which I think would be a mistake.
I'm thinking they're thinking Erasmus is a little way back in the cue at this stage. Peel's resumption will be very welcome for Neil's chances of a berth, but it may take awhile.

Emmett finished the game much stronger than he started, as did most of the forward crew. A lot of them were released further up the ground, giving them more opportunity to get in amongst it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back