Preview Changes v Geelong, Sun 14 April 1:00pm at VicGovFundedKardinia Park [Zurhaar (calf)/Shiels (GS)/KDaws (ankle)/Stevo OUT; Sellers/Big/Laz/Drury IN]

Remove this Banner Ad

Subject: Sincere Apology for False Statement on the North Melbourne Bigfooty Forum

Dear Ligma,

I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for the false statement I made about you on the North Melbourne Bigfooty Forum. Upon reflection, I realize that my words were not only untrue but also damaging to your reputation, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I understand the harm that spreading false information can cause, especially in an online community where reputations are significant. My actions were not only irresponsible but also disrespectful to you as an individual.

There is no excuse for my behavior, and I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions. I want to assure you that this incident does not reflect my true character, and I am committed to making amends.

I acknowledge the importance of accountability and transparency in addressing this matter. As such, I am willing to publicly retract my statement on the forum and issue a formal apology to ensure that the truth is known and your reputation is restored.

Additionally, I am open to discussing any further steps you deem necessary to rectify the situation and rebuild trust. Whether it involves issuing a public statement or any other form of restitution, please know that I am willing to cooperate fully.

Once again, I apologize wholeheartedly for my actions and any distress they may have caused you. I am deeply sorry for betraying your trust and will strive to be more mindful and responsible in the future.

I will delete my prior posts.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I hope that we can eventually move past this incident and work towards a positive resolution.

Sincerely, arny9arny9

We won't get near the Cats. Reality is this is gonna be 10goals plus.

In fact I see no point in playing this game for the sake of development or even learning. What good is it sending kids out there with a bunch of mediocre senior players to get run around like witches hats.
Their experienced players, bigger bodies, knowledge of the ground, fitness levels, record over us - there is literally nothing we have in our favour that will see us get near them.
I mean Cameron and Hawkins would be staring at out backline and just getting toey over their match ups.

Its embarrassing putting out a team as poor as this to play these guys.

The fact they're in form, undefeated and playing their 2nd home game at the taxpayer funded rort of a shitty stadium, not to mention Dangerfield is fit and ready to return as the favourite son bullshit - legitimately save us, the cats and everyone the hassle of playing this match.

Last edited:

Subject: Sincere Apology for False Statement on the North Melbourne Bigfooty Forum

Dear Ligma,

I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for the false statement I made about you on the North Melbourne Bigfooty Forum. Upon reflection, I realize that my words were not only untrue but also damaging to your reputation, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I understand the harm that spreading false information can cause, especially in an online community where reputations are significant. My actions were not only irresponsible but also disrespectful to you as an individual.

There is no excuse for my behavior, and I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions. I want to assure you that this incident does not reflect my true character, and I am committed to making amends.

I acknowledge the importance of accountability and transparency in addressing this matter. As such, I am willing to publicly retract my statement on the forum and issue a formal apology to ensure that the truth is known and your reputation is restored.

Additionally, I am open to discussing any further steps you deem necessary to rectify the situation and rebuild trust. Whether it involves issuing a public statement or any other form of restitution, please know that I am willing to cooperate fully.

Once again, I apologize wholeheartedly for my actions and any distress they may have caused you. I am deeply sorry for betraying your trust and will strive to be more mindful and responsible in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I hope that we can eventually move past this incident and work towards a positive resolution.

Sincerely, arny9arny9

Lmao, ChatGPT?

For me, we cannot continue to carry all of Stephens, Stephenson, Tucker in the 22. They’re supposed to be in the side to provide run yet are providing zero. Playing Bailey behind the ball is also just flat out not working. I’m a big Bailey fan but he’s nearly in this group if he remains down back.

How long does Clarkson keep persisting? We know exactly what we are going to get from them every week. Something has gotta give. Try something different or expect the same result.

Dear Ligma,

Sincerely, arny9arny9
I hope Ligma can find it within herself to accept ChatGPT’s apology.

Dear Ligma,

Sincerely, arny9arny9
Outline your football resume. Ligma has been very upfront about hers.

Couple key areas of focus over the next few weeks…

- How are we going to get Simpkin into the game? We cannot continue to have an invisible skipper

- What are we going to do about our wingman? It’s one of the most important roles in transition footy & we currently have two blokes (Tucker & Stephens) that are playing VFL standard, whilst our best wingman struggles as a defender

Moving Scott & Jy up onto the wings would tick a couple boxes making us better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some times its taken us until round 10 to realise the cupboard is bare. Been pretty rapid this year. Honestly dont think any change in personal will make much difference going forward. Its all develoment changes anyway. How long we persist with sleevo. If we drop him whos the next head on the chopping block?? Lmac??

lol this board desperately needs a win

People going loopy

It was always going to be a tough start to the year

We’ve really only had 1 poor game the others there were signs
Agree on all points, N. At the moment, apart from Logue, we’ve fielded more or less the best side our current list affords us. That means we have to hope that Clarko can get us playing with more cohesion. As far as the list goes, nothing can change until the draft.

Thankfully I was attending a wedding that day
I was at both games, unfortunately. At least, in the Cats game, I knew that they would give the Cats the benefit of the 50/50. However, last year, I walked out of Marvel, not knowing what had happened. Strangely enough, it was still one of the more enjoyable games I’ve witnessed over the last 4 years. That says a lot.

I don't really care about structure right now. I don't really care about experience either.

If you're out of form or not going to have a decent crack, you are gone!

For mine, one of our most disappointing yesterday, and i haven't seen him named much in this thread, was Curtis. 5 possessions and even worse, ZERO tackles. ZERO! WTF! GONE!

Corr is f*ing useless and for the amount of time the ball was down his end of the ground, once again ZERO tackles. F* off! Leadership my arse!

Stephenson and Stevens - absolute pea hearts! Get stuffed!

Tucker = Mercenary

FB: Archer Comben McDonald
HB: Sheezel Dawson Fisher
C: McKercher Greenwood Scott
HF: Duursma Sellers Simpkin
FF: Zurhaar Larkey Maley
F: Xerri LDU Wardlaw
INT: Powell Phillips Pink Ford
SUB: Lazzaro

Show Zurhaar a video tape of the Richmond game when Shaw was coaching us and tell him he's playing the forward pressure role. Give him some angry pills and tell him to start hunting!

As inexperienced as Sellers and Maley are, at least you can be pretty confident they'll give it a red hot crack which is far better than what we got out of Curtis and Stephenson on the weekend and exactly what we need. Larkey plays a lead up fwd role. Maley deep forward. Sellers getting up the ground with Larkey.

It's time to make it very clear that insipid efforts are not acceptable regardless of who you are.

Last edited:

Preview Changes v Geelong, Sun 14 April 1:00pm at VicGovFundedKardinia Park [Zurhaar (calf)/Shiels (GS)/KDaws (ankle)/Stevo OUT; Sellers/Big/Laz/Drury IN]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back