Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negligence of the highest level to only have one AFL quality KPF on the list.

How negative.

Trust the process. You don’t think Clarko and Viney know what they’re doing? It’s the plan. If you don’t buy in, why don’t you go and barrack for Collingwood. It’s really unhinged to have an opinion about your footy club on here.
😉

Last edited:
There better be a good reason for sitting Ford out... has been good this year. I would love to see him on the wing at some point.

Very interested to see if Stephenson steps up at all. He was rightfully dropped and I personally don't think he should be coming back so soon, but I've been a believer in the past. He better give something.

Putting it out there, that if the same dribblers and nuffburgers are planning on putting together another "Sack the Coach" petition that was reported two weeks ago, please quietly go about shelving those plans.

Thankyou in advance.

Did this actually happen?

How negative.

Trust the process. You don’t think Clarko and Viney know what they’re doing? It’s the plan. If you don’t buy in, why don’t you go and barrack for Collingwood. It’s really unhinged to have an opinion about your footy club on here.
😉
Get a room

“We know where we’re at, it’s going to take time for us to grow in the role and learn not to give Dylan Stephens a longterm deal”.

Ford playing twos, that’s surprising. I thought not seeing him as an automatic inclusion in the seniors meant he isn’t right to go. Why would be playing one of our most solid, talented performers in the twos.
I must admit I find it a bit odd that one of our more talented players is playing in the seconds. There must be something he's not doing right. I'll give in to better knowledge but it's a bit strange when we're struggling for players that can actually play. :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Jeans famously remarked that players were like sausages. You could fry them, grill them, curry them. But, in the end, they were still sausages.
Geez. The organisers of those sportsman's breakfast sessions I used to go to with David Parkin as speaker should demand he give some money back as a refund. Parkin used to recite that one as part of his "big dumb footballers" spiel (that I probably heard six times).

I was really inspired.

If I run into any of yous tomorrow you can say g'day but I warn you, do not shake my hand. Unless you are a plumber. In which case, I would be prepared to shake your hand up until tomorrow evening, but I will refrain from the thought after that.

Richmond won the flag in 2017 with only one. That stuff doesn't matter.
That was 7 years ago the game has evolved since then. Most teams have a minimum 2 KPFs. Which means most teams have a minimum 2 KPDs to defend those KPFs so when they play us we’re outnumbered because they only have to defend against Larkey, he needs help.

How negative.

😉
You’re an intelligent bloke with a sense of humour but man you’re posting a fair bit of tripe atm. Chill out a bit, we all know we suck. Have a nice wine or hang out with your partner or something.

Voss grilling cerra on the sideline. I would love Scott, Ldu, McDonald, core,Jy and Zuurhar to cop that. And don’t give me the young club excuse. These guys are as old or older

You’re an intelligent bloke with a sense of humour but man you’re posting a fair bit of tripe atm. Chill out a bit, we all know we suck. Have a nice wine or hang out with your partner or something.
Or have a crank. :stern look

That was 7 years ago the game has evolved since then. Most teams have a minimum 2 KPFs. Which means most teams have a minimum 2 KPDs to defend those KPFs so when they play us we’re outnumbered because they only have to defend against Larkey, he needs help.
Yeah, I don't really care what most teams have. How about we develop a game plan to suit the team that we currently have? You know, like the rest of us do everyday with our proper jobs. I'd like to design stuff with an infinite budget and flexible brief, but that is not anyone's reality. Whining about a lack of resources? Have a go in the public service. Clarko is blessed for talent, he is just a dud.

Like I said, really unhinged to have an opinion on football and go on a footy forum to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back