Preview Changes vs Collingwood, Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast Eagles

@WestCoastEagles

·
42s

“He will take some kick ins. So you can put that in your dream team or whatever.” Simpson on Alex Witherden’s club debut.

Witho getting a game!

West Coast Eagles

@WestCoastEagles

·
42s

“He will take some kick ins. So you can put that in your dream team or whatever.” Simpson on Alex Witherden’s club debut.

Witho getting a game!
Simmo already expecting the Pies to have a lot of shots at goal.

Shouldve said "hopefully we keep them scoreless so no kick outs are needed"

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Curious Xon is potentially in, even though he has game deficiencies to work on, and hasn't had a WAFL game since to apply the feedback and show improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited to see Witherden. At the moment I’d like us to be more aggressive from the back end so I hope he is backed in to make the kick even if it doesn’t come off 100% of the time.

Interesting about Sheed being unwell last week. Makes sense as he was not in the form he had been in unrik Why we didn’t bring over Xavier or even Ainsworth instead of Vardy last week I’ll never know.

In: Witherden, Winder
Out: Hurn

Sub: Ainsworth

Waterman might get dropped for balance to be sub, and if he is I’d play O’Neill but Waterman will be better for the run anyway so we might have been better off keeping him for the role we actually wanted him to play last week.

Although the result wasn’t great, we gave Winder a good run at it, in the long run that will be excellent for his development.

Hoskin Elliot and Mihoek always do well v us floaty boys.
floaty buoys...

Regarding Witherden, from all the newbies and depth that have got a game, no-one has really impressed apart from Brander, then XON.
Langdon, Jones, Winder all a bit meh so far...I know they take time, but we always seem to expect to unearth an instant gun on first play..or at least see potential. Maybe Withers will show something?
Big Cox is a good out, another threat gone, we might win this, unless Buckley has somehow devised an evil plot to annihilate us? (use the Saints method)

Last edited:
Gawd the media are in a frenzy getting into Collingwood.That means they are gunna be in a frenzy! They will be really fired up and i expect them to use a combo of tactics from last years final and St Kildas run run run.I doubt we'll lose coz if we do its definitely all over!

No Cox suggests to me they are going to go hard at running us off our feet - which makes perfect sense for them to do really.

It suggests to me Buckley has no ******* idea what he is doing. He will have to bomb it into the F50 whether he likes it or not and not having Cox will just hurt them massively

Truly the worst coach in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back