• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Be honest, none of us have actually read all 328 (& counting) posts in the changes thread for this week's game, so I thought I'd try something new with a poll so that we can see quickly a majority view.

To keep it reasonably simple I've included the guys who had low disposal counts in last game (who seem to be popular picks in other thread).

You can vote for multiple players, in & out. I've deliberately not included Howe as possible out as I'm assuming that despite injury no one wants him out.

If mods want to merge this thread with other I'm okay with that as long as it keeps the poll (is that possible??)

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Lefthanded, post: 44941820, member: 146939]

If mods want to merge this thread with other I'm okay with that as long as it keeps the poll (is that possible??)[/QUOTE]

This really should be merged with the other thread. Adding the poll to the existing thread takes a bit of work, and I'm on my phone so added difficulty. At work, so will have to wait.

Also out Sinclair and Smith

[QUOTE="Lefthanded, post: 44941820, member: 146939]

If mods want to merge this thread with other I'm okay with that as long as it keeps the poll (is that possible??)

This really should be merged with the other thread. Adding the poll to the existing thread takes a bit of work, and I'm on my phone so added difficulty. At work, so will have to wait.[/QUOTE]
I think we may as well leave it VP.
It's too hard to get my head around.

Maybe change the thread title Lefthanded to indicate more of a difference?

This really should be merged with the other thread. Adding the poll to the existing thread takes a bit of work, and I'm on my phone so added difficulty. At work, so will have to wait.
I think we may as well leave it VP.
It's too hard to get my head around.

Maybe change the thread title Lefthanded to indicate more of a difference?[/QUOTE]
I'm open to suggestions?

Back