Status
Not open for further replies.

swans33

Draftee
Aug 16, 2007
victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Charlton too quick and skillful and had a game plan whereas St. Arnaud were all over the place and just chased backsides. Interesting to see the St. Arnaud coach back to his good old form and really losing the plot. Should have been sent off in the last quarter for his own and his teams good. Charlton no injuries and looking good, Rick Andrews can only get better,

Thats funny... because Thommo's been carrying an injury for quite some time
Az Walklate, while looking better and better each week, still isn't 100%
Josh Finlay looked to be...well, who knows with him
and Rick's got Stress Fractures in his foot...

Soly in the last quarter... you are right, back to his old form.. if i recall, he kicked what? 3 goals straight in the one quarter?

Thats funny... because Thommo's been carrying an injury for quite some time
Az Walklate, while looking better and better each week, still isn't 100%
Josh Finlay looked to be...well, who knows with him
and Rick's got Stress Fractures in his foot...

Soly in the last quarter... you are right, back to his old form.. if i recall, he kicked what? 3 goals straight in the one quarter?

One things for sure Charlton are still in the finals and St. Arnaud are finished. Charlton are very skillful and have pace and can beat any other team when they are on song.

i think masters point, was that by saying that charlton are injury free, you simply ruined any cred. that would have come your way.

Because we do have injuries, hopefully they can heal atleast a bit by the time we take on either Wedderburn or Birchip-Watchem next weekend. you are right though, we are a very fast and skillful side, probably the most 'skillfully correct' side in the league. thats all thanks to rick and his intensive training routine

i think masters point, was that by saying that charlton are injury free, you simply ruined any cred. that would have come your way.

Because we do have injuries, hopefully they can heal atleast a bit by the time we take on either Wedderburn or Birchip-Watchem next weekend. you are right though, we are a very fast and skillful side, probably the most 'skillfully correct' side in the league. thats all thanks to rick and his intensive training routine

Charlton are a very skillful side but do you think they have enough quality defenders to shut down the B-W forwards? Obviously Hill is a gun and can take Ryan or Tyler but who do they have to match up the other and also Brad Ryan and Darren Colville etc?

Note to MoR,
You do some great work on this site and have many interesting views,
BUT you need to learn how to have an open mind to things other than StAFC and olso need to learn how to take a loss on the chin and not get all defensive about it..
Otherwise keep up the good posts:thumbsu:

We need to simply win the ball out of the centre spiro.
the best way to counteract a good forward set up, is to stop it from happening through the midfield.

We need to simply win the ball out of the centre spiro.
the best way to counteract a good forward set up, is to stop it from happening through the midfield.

Dead right on that one... The midfield does look to be Charlton's strength and then tend to get a lot of running goals..

Dead right on that one... The midfield does look to be Charlton's strength and then tend to get a lot of running goals..

Yes well I guess the best defence is a good offence! Either way I think it will be an enthralling 3 weeks of football between 3 very even sides! Absolutely anybodys flag at this stage! The burn might even break their own Bambino Curse! Who'da thunk it?! Still a lot of footy to play though!

Small town people small town minds.

Nothing has changed. I remeber quiet vividly, in the 70's that CFC was going for three in a row. The third attempt was a name team, not ability!!

P.S: they lost:):):):)

Also one night some good old boys from a neighboring town dropped in to have an ale or two , and were politely told to bugger of by a future pres of CFC. Pity that, what he didn't know was that a group of NCFL players, and umpires had a great respect for each other,(and yes we often shared an ale or two) and knew each other from school sports and sport's aside from football.

This was and always has been entrenched in a few clubs, but we had fun and enjoyed footy in the res's and sank the odd beer or two, watching the pretty( name's mean something) boys.
:D
so what am I saying in this thread, Nothing has changed in the senior level, I just hope the res's are enjoying footy and having a beer with the opposition after the game.

learn to enjoy the game, not the politics:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back