Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Cahill isn't a ball player and neither really is Azpi. I think either of the three will fit in nicely although I have my reservations about Ake defensively.

Really? He was a beast for Bournemouth defensively. What was it in particular that had you worried?
I've always considered him more of a defensive mid than a true defender. I've also thought on more than one occasion that Ake could have done better on some of the goals Bournemouth conceded. However these are just from highlights, I haven't watched a Cherries game in full in which Ake featured, so I haven't really had a chance to see the good stuff he did there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CgQFGb3XEAAelQK.jpg

Nice 7-1 smashing of Spuds this morning in the youf cup. Learning about the Bridge nice and early.

Just need to find a way of getting these guys into the senior side, we just keep pumping out quality kids atm. But its a problem all the big sides have, much easier for them at smaller clubs like Everton, Spurs, Southampton, Liverpool etc.

Nice 7-1 smashing of Spuds this morning in the youf cup. Learning about the Bridge nice and early.

Just need to find a way of getting these guys into the senior side, we just keep pumping out quality kids atm. But its a problem all the big sides have, much easier for them at smaller clubs like Everton, Spurs, Southampton etc.
7-1 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back