Think Tank Chief, the most stable genius, cracks a wobbly and sends my post from the Main Bored to the Bay (featuring Patrick Cripps flopping)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I wasn't a fan of Patrick Cripps going down and staying down like he'd been shot after being brushed by an umpire. Once he realised no free kick was coming he got up like nothing had happened. I'd be changing his fine for umpire contact into one for staging personally.

Maybe once he's done playing AFL a career in the WWE could be on the cards for the silverware-less skipper.

e85445e57e8d1f5efb49b3de6cd06491c91a5603

I wasn't a fan of Patrick Cripps going down and staying down like he'd been shot after being brushed by an umpire. Once he realised no free kick was coming he got up like nothing had happened. I'd be changing his fine for umpire contact into one for staging personally.

Maybe once he's done playing AFL a career in the WWE could be on the cards for the silverware-less skipper.

You ever been hit in the eye before? Generally pretty disorientating

Cripps should have been reported for that. Not only did he stage but he had full view running forward towards the umpire so could have easily avoided contact. There is a case that is intentional umpire contact. Should have got weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back