Child Abuse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues_Brat

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2001
Somewhere.
Other Teams
Sturt
This is my neice, look what her awful awful parents have done to her!

sarahwce.jpg

Should I have them done for child abuse for this? :D

Child abuse

I doubt the relevant authorities would recognise the garment the poor child is draped in. If it were the dip-stick rag the Dirty Birds currently stink up the place in, you might stand a better chance of getting the parents counselled and worked on.

94 is looking further and further away. I notice that a great deal of the posters on the Worst Boast board are currently doing exams. If this is the TEE then that makes them all about ten when the Fleagles last grabbed glory. How cute to imagine all the little kiddies jumping on the winner's bus.

Re: Child abuse

Originally posted by Bigger
How cute to imagine all the little kiddies jumping on the winner's bus.
i just thought you should know i have ALWAYS gone for the Eagles! I am doing TEE exams next year, only year 11 this year!.

P.S. I agree with GoEagles, your aunt and uncle should get an award, commening their great parenting!:D

Breaks my heart to see a young kid turn bad!

Notice that the jumper is about 1994 vintage. Still living in the past weagles fans?

Originally posted by RacerX
Notice that the jumper is about 1994 vintage. Still living in the past weagles fans?
Shhhh! They don't realise there is no future - let them bask in 9 year old glory (which is about how old they were when they won their last flag anyway!) ;)

Originally posted by kuepper

Shhhh! They don't realise there is no future - let them bask in 9 year old glory (which is about how old they were when they won their last flag anyway!) ;)

Yes, i was 9 in '94, but i still loved it every bit.
Also, of course we look back at it, ALL teams look back at their golden years, their first premiership, especially when things aren't going so well, its what helps you soldier on KNOWING that one day, even if it is a while off, we will get back up and we will be competitive. And as u keep throwing the being 9 in our face i'll keep throwing the at least we HAVE a premiership, 92 was our 6th season and 94 our 8th, and we can say only 4 years of our existence have we missed the 8. THAT is something to be proud of:D

But you too will get there one day;)

Originally posted by RacerX

Some people simply have good taste in jumpers, look at that masterpiece on the wall behind the kid ;)

Besides, if it WAS one of our new jumpers I'd almost be inclined to agree with BB...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back