Game Day China, round 8 Port v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great weekend. I win money betting against crows v dees and a big port win. It feels like ages since we have won and they have lost in the same round.

GOLD COAST SUNS 1.1 3.5 4.9 4.14 (38)
PORT ADELAIDE 4.4 10.5 13.10 16.14 (110)

GOALS
Gold Coast Suns:
Barlow, Lyons, Kolodjashnij, Joyce
Port Adelaide: Ah Chee 3, R.Gray 2, Dixon 2, Impey 2, Boak 2, Amon, Polec, Westhoff, Trengove, S.Gray

BEST
Gold Coast Suns:
Hall, Harbrow, Lyons, Saad
Port Adelaide: Ebert, Boak, Hombsch, Wingard, Jonas, Impey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On behalf of the Gold Coast football club, I would like to apologize to the Port Adelaide football club, the people of Shanghai and footy fans everywhere.

The Suns thought the game was at Metricon Stadium today and they are still waiting there, wondering where the Power are right now.

GOLD COAST SUNS 1.1 3.5 4.9 4.14 (38)
PORT ADELAIDE 4.4 10.5 13.10 16.14 (110)

GOALS
Gold Coast Suns:
Barlow, Lyons, Kolodjashnij, Joyce
Port Adelaide: Ah Chee 3, R.Gray 2, Dixon 2, Impey 2, Boak 2, Amon, Polec, Westhoff, Trengove, S.Gray

BEST
Gold Coast Suns:
Hall, Harbrow, Lyons, Saad
Port Adelaide: Ebert, Boak, Hombsch, Wingard, Jonas, Impey
Great win , but they gotta be takin d peeez , Boak second best WTF ?

On behalf of the Gold Coast football club, I would like to apologize to the Port Adelaide football club, the people of Shanghai and footy fans everywhere.

The Suns thought the game was at Metricon Stadium today and they are still waiting there, wondering where the Power are right now.

You guys were one of the only clubs brave enough to make the leap. I hope GC get atleast some run off from this overwhelming success.

Let'em have it. They've been lining up for months to hang s**t on us if we lost and are flailing lame insults while wallowing in their disappointment that we won.

Let the baby have its bottle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back