Competitions Ching Rd 9: Cats d Dogs (don't care too much again but care more than 4 weeks ago).

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Wallis
4 - Trengrove
3 - Macrae
2 - Smith
1 - Hunter

3 - Smith
2 - Richards
1 - Naughton

Last edited:
5. Wallis - his best game all year
4. Macrae
3. Trengove
2. Bontempelli
1. Smith - best game so far, nice rebound from a poor game last week

Pups
3. Smith
...gap​
2. Naughton
...huge gap​
1. Young

Hard to give out votes in this one

Some of our players played well from an offensive point of view, but I'm struggling to give votes out to our inside mids in particular, far too often they didn't bottle it up at crucial times in the game, case in point just before half time, 3 clearances, 3 inside 50s, 3 clutch goals to Geelong. Can't keep on playing catch up for mine. Macrae, Bont, Dunkley etc take responsibility on this one, Geelong on the inside beat them at crucial times, they also gave no protection to our backline who were toweled up all day.

5. Trengove: battled hard in the guts all game. Had not much help though
4. Hunter: easily the best game for the year from him I felt, only bloke to give consistent run all game, played more direct than usual which is what I've been crying out for him to start doing
3. Wallis: did his job I guess
2. McLean: was one of our best in the first half, made a lot of things happen forward of centre
1. Smith: pegged away, he'll learn from these sorts of games

Pups
3. Smith
2. Richards
1. Naughton

I couldn'a make the match, find a tv or listen to the radio broadcast. So, I'm not voting this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back