Competitions Ching: Round 1- Reigning Premiers 100, d Pies 86

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome all to our 1st Ching as reigning premiers (the 1st of many). Geez it feels great to say that. Been waiting awhile to say that.

Anyhow- without further ado, I open the voting on the 2017 Ching and Pups award. Eligible pups this week were:
Bontempelli
Daniel
McLean
T Boyd
Cordy

And..... GO!

5. JJ
4. Libba
3. Daniel
2. Macrae
1. Roberts

Absolute raffle after JJ for mine. Libba 14 tackles, Daniel played four qtrs, Macrae improved, Roberts solid.

5. Jason Johannisen
4. Jackson Macrae
3. Matthew Suckling
2. Matthew Boyd
1. Luke Dahlhaus

3. Toby McLean
2. Caleb Daniel
1. Marcus Bontempelli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Dahlhaus (easily)
4 Libba
3 JJ
2 Cordy
1 Daniel

3 Cordy
2 Daniel
1 Bont

What did you see in McLeans game? Thought he was one of our poorer performers last night.

Could have had any of the Pups in any order; thought it was an even spread. I like where Toby is taking his game so I guess I watch him more than some others. From where I sat (in the heavens) I saw a lot of hard running to space, running back to fill gaps; also thought he brought his intensity game with a couple of attacks on the ball reminiscent of PF/Q4 (perhaps supported in the stats by 20 "pressure acts", whatever they are). Agree he went missing in the second but so did many others. Differences of opinion and all - like I said, a fairly even team performance.

Could have had any of the Pups in any order; thought it was an even spread. I like where Toby is taking his game so I guess I watch him more than some others. From where I sat (in the heavens) I saw a lot of hard running to space, running back to fill gaps; also thought he brought his intensity game with a couple of attacks on the ball reminiscent of PF/Q4 (perhaps supported in the stats by 20 "pressure acts", whatever they are). Agree he went missing in the second but so did many others. Differences of opinion and all - like I said, a fairly even team performance.
Fair enough. Was just wondering because as I said, I though he was disappointing and saw you thought he played better than Bont.

5- "No soup for you"
4- "No soup for you"
3- Johannisen
2- Hunter
1- Picken

3- "No soup for you"
2- "No soup for you"
1- Bontempelli

Named players responsible for nine of the fifteen goals
kicked on the night.
#novotesformoments.

5 - Macrae