Past Cian Hanley (2014-2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh? Home? What have I missed?

edit: Oh what the f?? Didn't even get a single bloody senior game out of him. What a waste of all that time, money and effort.

Take into consideration what he has been through over the last 3 years yeah?

Huh? Home? What have I missed?

edit: Oh what the f?? Didn't even get a single bloody senior game out of him. What a waste of all that time, money and effort.

Ease up tiger. Cian has been through a lot.

Precisely! Surely it would've been an incredible validation that it was all worth it!??

FWIW I'm not angry at him, it's disappointment that he's been through all of that and then pulled the plug before even taking to the field once in the seniors. Like, I can only imagine what it's been like to be away from your home country, your closest family member pulled up stumps and went to the rivals down the road, and you've had to spend years on the sideline going through various rehabs. The light at the end of the tunnel was seemingly closer than it has ever been, but that's it - career over, going home.

Good luck to him, but how empty that feeling must be right now.

Precisely! Surely it would've been an incredible validation that it was all worth it!??

FWIW I'm not angry at him, it's disappointment that he's been through all of that and then pulled the plug before even taking to the field once in the seniors.

Yeah Ill let someone else field this one.

I've calmed down from my earlier shock now. Still super disappointed to see this kid leave without having a go in the big league after all he's been through, all the best to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back