NWO/Illuminati $cience

Remove this Banner Ad

Misconstruing science as religion is being dishonest. One is an article of faith, the other isn't. You don't 'have faith' in electronics, or the systems that keep your water flowing and the food in your fridge cool. These things exist because of scientific principles and decades of research. Science doesn't rely on faith to develop these tools - it relies on research and study. I'm not trying to say science is perfect and the only means for understanding our world, but if you want to understand the physical reality of our world, as opposed to philosophical principles, then science is the best tool we've got.
If your keen on your religion you need to also understand language. Manipulating or changing language to suit your own agenda is dishonest.
I was quite clear and honest in what I think. Your obsessed in your own reigion without understanding the end goal and seem to want to take up battles outside those boundaries.

If your keen on your religion you need to also understand language. Manipulating or changing language to suit your own agenda is dishonest.
I was quite clear and honest in what I think. Your obsessed in your own reigion without understanding the end goal and seem to want to take up battles outside those boundaries.

Except you're not clear on language. You wouldn't conflate religion and science the way you do if you were. You are either being deliberately obtuse, or you genuinely don't seem to understand the differences between science and faith/religion. You can have faith, due to your religious beliefs, that an unseen power is directing your life. I don't have faith that when I flick a switch, my laptop will power up. I know it will, because of the scientific principles underpinning the technology behind it. If I am reading you correctly, you think that's an act of faith, not one of science.

But, back to your original point (yet again). You cast doubt on science in general as a scheme that's prepared to be fraudulent in order to make a profit. The same can be said for proponents of conspiracy theories! Hence why people charge for their books about the flat earth, or charge to give lectures on the subject. The people behind this conspiracy and others aren't acting altruistically - they want a buck, a dollar, a few quid for their efforts, and yet we're supposed to assume they are being honest, whereas scientists are corrupt... even when the behaviour is the same...

Bill Nye’s Emmy nod shows how far science has fallen

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/17/bill-nyes-emmy-nod-shows-how-far-science-has-falle/

Scientist Bill Nye used to be respected — and then came “my vagina has its own voice.”
That’s a line from one of Nye’s “Saves the World” Netflix segments, which just picked up an Emmy Award nod, as noted by Breitbart. The series itself is billed as a get-together of “experts and famous guests” at Nye’s on-air lab to explore “scientific issues that touch our lives.”
But it’s devolved at times into outright political activism. His “Sexual Spectrum” episode, for example, blared forth the promo: “Sex is complex! Billexplores the ever-evolving science of sexuality with help from a panel of experts and ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star’ Rachel Bloom.” The focus? Legitimizing transgenderism.
Among the imparted bits of wisdom was this rocking line: “Drag king, drag queen. Just do what feels right.”
Evidently, this is what passes for Emmy worthy these days.

In 2015, the WHO listed one of the additives in processed meats as carcinogenic. That same additive was nearly banned in America in the 1970s – until lobbying from the meat industry discredited the scientists. We reveal how, to impede or halt regulations on certain additives, lobbyists have been working in the shadows for decades.

At the heart of this strategy are the scientists who collaborate, who receive generous compensation for studies that promote meat consumption. In conjunction with this, those whose work finds health risks associated with meat are ‘shot down.’

From Brittany to Denmark, through California and Wisconsin, director Sandrine Rigaud conducted a year-long investigation on the tactics of the meat industry.

https://www.rt.com/shows/documentary/392167-meat-industry-scientists-risks/

excellent documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back