Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

It takes a brat-tish and privileged professional sportsman for you to work out a problem millions of high school kids and adults experience who also can't get a foot in the door into any meaningful career based on it (that bullying a person on physical appearance) is wrong and has contributed to a lot of depression and suicide problems?
This thread is about Clayton Oliver and not your individual misfortunes

This thread is about Clayton Oliver and not your individual misfortunes
It is about Oliver, but misfortunes not my experience, and Clayton's on big coin playing a sport he loves so with that situation take the bad with the good.

Last edited:
I believe that dextroamphetamine use for ADHD actually makes permanent positive changes to a person's brain chemistry (structure?) as well.
I believe one day I'll win the lottery , doesn't necessarily make it true

It’s incredible that Melbourne signed him up for 7 years at $1M last year when they knew he had some ongoing issues behind the scenes.

That’s some astoundingly poor list management.

This is probably the biggest issue. That contract looks absolutely horrific now, and any attempt to trade him now will see us get squat in return whilst having to pay some of his contract.

This is the one I might have misremembered, but I'm sure there was a positive effect.

Are there long term effects?​

In over 50 years of using stimulant medications to counteract the symptoms of ADHD, and hundreds of studies, no negative effects of taking the medication over a period of years have been observed. In recent years Nora Volkow, the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and her colleagues have done a number of imaging studies to better understand how ADHD,and the medication used to treat it, affect the brain. In 2013 they compared the brains of kids with ADHD before and after a year of treatment with stimulant medications. The studies showed an increase in the density of dopamine transporters—those molecules that take dopamine out of action—in the brain after treatment. This suggests that the increase of dopamine stimulated by the medication may have prompted the brain to develop more dopamine transmitters to clear it away. How long that change might last is not clear, as the level of transporters in the brain fluctuates. But it could result, researchers note in their conclusion, in the medication not working as well as it had to reduce symptoms over the long run.

Looks like he’s got 1 shoe and a man bag. Seems fine to me
Nah, there’s two shoes there.
Judging by the way he’s holding them someone was concerned and asked to see his soles.
They meant of his feet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is this , very weird
No, I was pretty polite to someone leaving a boomer Facebook comment level post.

What you said literally had nothing to do with the idea of whether there's scientific proof of the long-term therapeutic value of particular medication.

You posted something like my nanna would say over Christmas pud, right before we wheeled her out to the back deck to watch the ducks.

Which is a long way from Echuca.

Was he in two places at once?

Melbourne wouldn't have any official training at this time of year.

Players have 2 weeks off.

What are you on about photo is from over week ago.

Last edited:
Sounds like your the one on the case

View attachment 1880847
Hardly.

Seriously though. This is going to create a big problem for the AFL if Melbourne decide he has breached his contact and they can't reconcile or rehabilitate.
Especially seeing there was some kind of ultimatum back in October before the trade period where they had an opportunity to trade him out.

It's all going to be tied up with the Bartlett thing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back