Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

I just find it odd you would get a foot tattoo mid season. If that's true.

I'm pretty well tatted myself and areas like foots aren't places you would get tattooed unless you had some time to heal them properly because the constant rubbing of shoes can cause them to get damaged.
Feet? Footscray?

Wtf is fanta? Am I too old to know this? I'm only gen y..

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
The drink Fanta. I've seen he has a nice big jug of Fanta after every game. He'll probably miss his child's birth because he needs to stay at home and drink Fanta.

It's a joke about his red hair.

I see a lot of similarities between Clarry and Ben Counsins. Perhaps I'm missing something but the more I read from a variety of sources, the more I see it. Clarry has made mistakes - that's clear - but there also appears to be a genuine wellbeing issue at stake that could involve addiction and poor choices stemming from the influence of drugs. i just hope the powers that be work with him so things don't spiral out of control.
i was thinking exactly the same thing. Certainly a Ben Cousins stench about this one. Good footy being able to hide other non-desireable traits

So now that the club has said they have concerns over his behavior and professionalism, willingness to meet standards, do they care to elaborate what exactly that means. Otherwise the drug rumours will continue to run rife

Can and do asada test for ketamine? I got mates who get drugtested at work but k and shrooms slip through the cracks.

Funny drug.
Interesting one as it’s not an illegal substance…. If you are a horse vet. Can actually be prescribed too so not the same as amphetamines or coke.

Quick Google says not typical run as part of a standard illicit drug panel. Suspect ASADA might though. Remains in system for 3 to 5 days

Last edited:
Interesting one as it’s not an illegal substance…. If you are a horse vet. Can actually be prescribed too so not the same as amphetamines or coke.

Quick Google says not typical run as part of a standard illicit drug panel. Suspect ASADA might though. Remains in system for 3 to 5 days
Amphetamine can most certainly be prescribed.

Amphetamine can most certainly be prescribed.
True, but they are derivatives of amphetamine and most won’t show up in normal workplace drug screens. Most ADHD meds and duromine / phentonmine etc for weight loss won’t show if taken at prescribed dosage.

Dozens of employees I have had declare amphet based prescription meds only for nothing to show up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ket is something different entirely. The chaz/horse combo is commonly known as a speedball.
Just never heard H called horse before. While Ket is known as a horse tranquilizer. While Cocaine and Ket are both pretty popular in the club scene I doubt many are dabbling into H.

It's used widespread in Hospitals these days for pain relief.
Do you know if it can only be prescribed/used in hospitals? Eg must be administered by a nurse or Dr. Surely they not actually prescribing it for people to take home

Do you know if it can only be prescribed/used in hospitals? Eg must be administered by a nurse or Dr. Surely they not actually prescribing it for people to take home
No it is only administered under supervision due to side effects that include hallucination. I don't think it will ever be a pick up a script from the chemist. Although hospitals are using it due to risks of addiction you have with opioids.

Clinical trials to use K to treat depression are being run now, saw the headline in the Age the other day.
How good, I can't wait to get some of that prescribed as well.
Yeah I seen a similar article a few months ago. I doubt they will be handing out take home prescriptions anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back