News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Without taking a shot a guy who is clearly struggling with his mental health..
Is everyone still upset we didn’t go for Clarkson?

Still hard to make a call, perhaps if he was out of the bubble he would of been more comfortable, once it’s proven to be a false accusation ( which is what I understand it is) he may be back. If you had to call it on what’s happened so far then No you wouldn’t say people are upset

Dusty is cooked.
Hence why Hardwick is finding his next superstar in Nose
Dusty is in some fine form right now playing midfield minutes.

Rumoured $1.2mil for next year, couldn't do it.... unless Richmond pay $$$

Would love Jayden Short he's the outside class we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty is far from cooked, still their best player the last month. It would certainly require Richmond to chip in a fair whack of salary but they need to get back in the draft. Anyway I'm also in the back dew camp, just looking at plan B if things go downhill from here.

Calm the farm everyone… his burnt out. Unlike Sack Dew I say back Dew. He has turned the ship. Before the afl assistance package we had a handful of afl quality players
If we don’t make finals… he gone…. We can’t finish 13-14th again
It’s pretty black and white.

While I’m all aboard Dimma to the Suns, it would be madness for him to quit due to ‘burnout’ just to jump back in the furnace 6 months later at a club where he would be under immediate to perform despite the club having never performed before.

Absolute best case scenario is the end of Dews contract in ‘24.

While I’m all aboard Dimma to the Suns, it would be madness for him to quit due to ‘burnout’ just to jump back in the furnace 6 months later at a club where he would be under immediate to perform despite the club having never performed before.

Absolute best case scenario is the end of Dews contract in ‘24.
Pressure to perform at the Suns?
You kidding yourself… there is no pressure up here.
Dew does as he pleases.

This was the last time anyone at the club actually cared.. or put pressure on us..
over 12 years ago now and we’ve only just cracked the 1st part of the equation 20k members. Only 12 years late

An ex-Sun rookie Andrew McQualter about to be interim senior coach at the Tigers. The AFL world really is all kinds of crazy…

Who knows what will happen. But, if we end up replacing Dew, should we not be looking for the next McRae - not hoping Hardwick has the passion to go again.

I’m not saying I’m not keen on hardwick but it might be a poisoned chalice

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i was gonna say rioli haha but he just re-signed
He might not want to stick around given what's about to happen at Richmond. It's pretty likely they commit to a rebuild at some point over the next 18 months and a recently turned 26 year old Daniel Rioli might not want to waste his prime years at a bottom 4 club and rebuilding Richmond should be willing to let him go if they get some nice in return. Having said that, for us to be any chance of getting him we'd have to be playing finals at a minimum. We do have the Darwin connection as an extra carrot for him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back