Game Day Cockburn Grand Final Day - Eagles vs Purples

Remove this Banner Ad

WC fans not giving their team any credit. They played well.

Unfortunately their sports science department is the worst in the league and has let them down again.
It’s a good point. When does the heat start coming on the science department? Senior players have admitted they were lazy and unfit last year and now they’ve got injuries everywhere again. Will anyone be accountable for this? Who is in charge down at lathlain?

It’s a good point. When does the heat start coming on the science department? Senior players have admitted they were lazy and unfit last year and now they’ve got injuries everywhere again. Will anyone be accountable for this? Who is in charge down at lathlain?

Dan and Beverley are in charge of deflection if that helps.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Dan and Beverley are in charge of deflection if that helps.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
What are you in charge of Geoff ? The helmets for the bus ride and cleaning the windows?

DanWA

Hating Barack Obama GIF by Obama

I don’t think it’s really in good taste to make fun of people with special needs, Dan.
It’s a “go-to” for the lower intelligence members of our community yet they fail to understand why it’s met with disdain.

I mean “yeah my Grandfather fought the baby killing Japs in Neu Guinniea” hasn’t been relevant since the 80’s but the racist tone taken still seems to be acceptable for some “Never buy Japanese Cars” people who are still getting home delivered sushi.

Then they enjoy a laugh at “How I Met Your Mother” whilst deriding homosexuals by calling anyone who may be less muscular a ****ot, whereas nothing could be further from the truth.

What a world we live in.

imagining episode 8 GIF

I guess a few poster taking delight in some injuries is bad but using mentally challenged people as a punch line is ok.

Makes sense.
There was no fun made of mentally challenged people. It is actually important job that they are supported

Injury trolling though... Cockburn supporters are rife with it and nothing is done about it by the mods on the main board, bay 13 or the Cockburn board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you in charge of Geoff ? The helmets for the bus ride and cleaning the windows?
Again Dan, serious question. Do you think there’s a sports science problem at lathlain? Are you confident your club is on track purely from a sports science perspective?

Again Dan, serious question. Do you think there’s a sports science problem at lathlain? Are you confident your club is on track purely from a sports science perspective?
Why do you suspect we have a sports science issue?

Why do you suspect we have a sports science issue?
I don’t suspect it at all. As mentioned earlier, senior west coast players admitted they were lazy and unfit last year.
Now, this season they’re breaking down left, right and centre again and suddenly they’re “brave” for playing injured. It is clearly a sports science issue.

I don’t suspect it at all. As mentioned earlier, senior west coast players admitted they were lazy and unfit last year.
Now, this season they’re breaking down left, right and centre again and suddenly they’re “brave” for playing injured. It is clearly a sports science issue.
Why are you calling it a sports science issue though?

These have been impact injuries/bad falls

Having 5 players subbed out because they’re underdone in one game must surely have the fitness coach under the guillotine, yeah?
underdone? bro we are above you on the ladder and you won the flag last year 🤣

Why are you calling it a sports science issue though?

These have been impact injuries/bad falls
Now you’re just trolling.
Your captain and your best defender have hamstrings. Your “best ruck” has an Achilles. Yeo has a calf.
Come on daniel. I know you’re not that dumb. I just know it!

Now you’re just trolling.
Your captain and your best defender have hamstrings. Your “best ruck” has an Achilles. Yeo has a calf.
Come on daniel. I know you’re not that dumb. I just know it!
your club has had a sports science issue since the 90's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back