Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Western Warriors
what is ur favourite gun

mine is MP5 with silencer

my perks are claymores, UAV Jammer or stopping power and steady aim
it works like a gem sometimes cause i play search and destroy alot and ur a ghost.

What do u think is the best weapon?

my fav weapon is easily silenced p90

didn't get to use it for AGERS trying to unlock golden guns!!!

but for the open levels the m16 is pretty much un-rivalled

but now since i've unlocked the golden mini uzi i will be playing with that alot.... silenced of course :)

for the record i HATE the skorpion with a PASSION!!! haha....tryin to get those 150 headshots with laggy 64kbps matches...what a nightmare! lol

m16 on open maps, like camo said nothing will beat that. i basicly have two main classes which are.

m16 - red dot
stun grenade
3x frag
stopping power
extreme conditioning

mp5 - red dot
stun
3x frag
stopping power
steady aim

and if i need to be stealthy i use

m4 - silenced
smoke
claymore
uav jammer
dead silence

Depends on the map... On Countdown and Bog, i use the M16A4 all the way... racked up a 71 kill- 25 deaths HQ match the other day with it

In the smaller maps (enclosed) like Vacant, Showdown etc, the MP5 with stopping power goes real good

On Shipment, if i have it unlocked (im prestiging) i love the P90, with its rapid fire and loads of bullets. The LMG's also go alright on this map, as you can just fire away without reloading for ages

A bit off topic, but i'll add a post in the COD4 thread about people's fave maps.

G36c with red dot sight is my best weapon, paired with stopping power, 3Xfrag grenades and martyrdom.
Also like the G3 with the same perks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back