Collingwood Data Coordinator interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Some real interesting insights there.

The first and most obvious is that VFL footage is taken from two separate locations for statistical purposes at development league level yet the prospect of a live stream seens a long way off. The assessment of Melbourne not rating analytics. Cohesion playing a big role in the defensive and forward groups. Team selection has largely reflected this with Aish remaining in and Varcoe going out for Adams causing issues. The modeling that’s been done on the draft which was a given now that live trading is in play.

The real interesting aspect is that I’ve never heard club IP shared like this before. I’d be interested in what the feedback was be to Damien internally...

The first and most obvious is that VFL footage is taken from two separate locations for statistical purposes at development league level yet the prospect of a live stream seens a long way off. The assessment of Melbourne not rating analytics. Cohesion playing a big role in the defensive and forward groups. Team selection has largely reflected this with Aish remaining in and Varcoe going out for Adams causing issues. The modeling that’s been done on the draft which was a given now that live trading is in play.

The real interesting aspect is that I’ve never heard club IP shared like this before. I’d be interested in what the feedback was be to Damien internally...
I’d settle for a replay

What club IP was shared? (I only listened up to about 20 minutes and I didn’t hear any IP being discussed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back