Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else extremely excited for AFL Evolution?

Even if it ends up being total garbage, I can never resist picking up an AFL game.

Shame the Pies are rated so poorly in it though :(
Graphics look like ps2 but if the gameplay is decent I might pick it up. Will be definitely be reading the reviews before getting it.

Graphics look like ps2 but if the gameplay is decent I might pick it up. Will be definitely be reading the reviews before getting it.
Anyone else extremely excited for AFL Evolution?

Even if it ends up being total garbage, I can never resist picking up an AFL game.

Shame the Pies are rated so poorly in it though :(

Always excited about a new AFL game.

Every time one comes out I get it and every time one comes out I am left disappointed haha.. But should be a bit of fun as always

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worlds oldest gamer....Zelda Breath Of The Wild is awesome
It's a pretty amazing game. My only gripe was that there were no real dungeons, but other than that it's pretty flawless.

Been playing a fair bit of Mario Kart 8 deluxe. This video pretty much sums up the experience for online play:

Coming 1st, LAST STRETCH, cop a red shell but that's okay but then another, then another and then get smashed off the map by a flog with the bullet... and now I'm last.

What was you first console/computer?

No idea I'm not really a gamer.... Only zelda and super Mario kart...

..One of those Nintendo ones you put the game cassette in at the top but don't ask me what it's called.
Not exactly ancient I never had the original consoles from the 70s

I think the original zelda was on that console

No idea I'm not really a gamer.... Only zelda and super Mario kart...

..One of those Nintendo ones you put the game cassette in at the top but don't ask me what it's called.
Not exactly ancient I never had the original consoles from the 70s

I think the original zelda was on that console

My first console was an Intellivision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back