News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching channel 9 and Heppell was talking about a premiership. LMAO. They are going to get a rude awakening if they make the finals. It's completely different to the regular season and they will come up against sides that have been there before.
Did he actually?

Bloody hell that is silly leadership. We are literally the reigning premiers and all the messaging coming out from our club is about 'qualifying first, anything from there'. Not putting the cart before the horse.

I really would like Essendon's drought to continue

This from the AFL website:

BASKETBALLER WITH PIES​

LIKELY future Category B rookie Alex Condon has this week spent time with Collingwood while the 212cm basketball talent is in Melbourne.

Condon last year nominated the Magpies as his preferred club as a Category B rookie when he becomes eligible after a number of clubs chased his signature.

The West Australian last year accepted a scholarship with the University of Florida for his basketball talents but made an agreement with the Magpies to join them as a Category B rookie if he leaves behind his basketball hopes.

His three-year period without playing any football, which is the category B requirements, ends in August this year, meaning he could sign with Collingwood from that point onwards and potentially still head back to the US to continue his college basketball career.

Condon projected as a likely early pick at the 2022 AFL draft after featuring for Western Australia's under-18 side in 2021 at the under-18 championships. – Callum Twomey

Love this!

The 80-year-old Collingwood supporter, Jessie Hatch, who was knocked over by a man on an e-scooter after the round eight win over Carlton was invited to the club on Thursday after recovering from a spinal injury, which led to the arrest of a 46-year-old man.
I hope all is well with her, and the *$%# that hit her should be hanging by his Teakles now.

The drop in marks is the most stunning thing to me. He was huge aerially last year. Not sure if he's being dragged away from positions this season or if it's something else
I thought it was pretty obvious that oppo players aren't kicking it to a marking contest between him & his opponent. Considering his dominance in that area last year, I would think that's good coaching from the opposition. And a pretty standard change to make.

We do it to other teams defenders too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure where to post this.
For some reason I've suddenly got Swans threads appearing in my feed.
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back