CONGRATS CJH

Remove this Banner Ad

sandie

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2000
VIC
AFL Club
Adelaide
Let me be the first to congratulate you on being made moderator of this board. I don't have any fears of you taking advantage of this position & know you will respect peoples privacy.
Cheers

------------------
mantis

[This message has been edited by sandie (edited 11 December 2000).]

Ummm, thanks Sandie and RF1!

And once again, congrats RF1 with being the Cricket moderator.

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

A little late I know, but congratulations CJH and RF1 on being among the first new Bigfooty moderators.

Two appropriate choices because you are, as they say in the old westerns, 'White Hats' (good guys).
smile.gif
smile.gif

I guess 'moderation' is not my strong suit, but I suppose this board needs the odd 'Black Hat' as well.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
TT - Obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

Congratulations to both CJH and Richmondfan#1 in their appointments in becoming Board Moderators for the Richmond and Cricket Boards!

Originally posted by GoEagles:
Congratulations to both CJH and Richmondfan#1 in their appointments in becoming Board Moderators for the Richmond and Cricket Boards!

Congratulations to you GoEagles as well, although I'm not sure what colour hat you wear.
wink.gif

------------------
TT - Obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

Thanks GoEagles. May I also return the congratulations to you on also becoming a moderator.

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back