Conspiracy Theory Conservatorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
We saw how disturbing this is with Britney Spears' own father as her demon. But it happens quite a lot it seems... Someone close to a troubled celeb with money gains guardianship of them and turns their world into a living hell as they siphon away their money.

Here's another troubling case of conservatorship. I'm just confused why there's even such a law/thing in place where an adult can be forced into this.

It was a conservatorship that was forced on Bam Majera by not even a relative, but some woman who managed to get guardianship of him on drug addiction due to him suffering from bipolar and taking adderil for it. Same woman has managed to get conservatorship of her twin sisters and putting them thru some kind of VR mental health program. One of Majera's Jackass friends, Steve O, is a good friend of that woman putting Majera thru all this. Some kind of scam/crime going on here, taking Majeras money and making him suffer.

How do they work outside the US?
I have some working knowledge of PoAs in Australia but I'm not sure if we have directly equivalent laws. Guardianship/carer arrangements need to be pretty late stage if they are granted without consent here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back