Live Event Corio v Footescray, Old campaigners vs the Bont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello dogflogs
It's a shame you're not allowed to come and see your team get another thumping at KP
It's a fine stadium, I particularly like the steel claws. Perhaps if the Whitten Oval gets an upgrade one day, you could try something similar, maybe a stadium comically much larger at the front than the back
Anyway, don't be downhearted after the game, I think you're still good for the top 4 this year. That's pretty good, right?

We may need to lift frggr’s ban early subject to how things are tracking during the game.
Nope flogs are out ... I'm just disappointed it wasn't you or I that banzhammered him for a month.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won the VFL curtain raiser so we can just defer to our young list if the team that fielded 10 x 30 year olds last game somehow beat the injury-ravaged Bulldogs

It's a shame you're not allowed to come and see your team get another thumping at KP

GFC were given the opportunity by the AFL to move the game to a stadium where fans could attend but they don't GAF about their own supporters and know they need their misshapen cheat ground advantage to have a chance to win

Dogs by 11 points, knocking the Dees off the top of the ladder (you're welcome)

Nope flogs are out ... I'm just disappointed it wasn't you or I that banzhammered him for a month.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

A month ?

He's such a trouble maker!!!

At least I (sort of know when to) get one/two vents out a year and thus I don't have to have a huge holiday period away from the forum :p

Nope flogs are out ... I'm just disappointed it wasn't you or I that banzhammered him for a month

A month, lol... where is BF gonna find an additional 3,000 posts from to fill the gap?

CRAPPY BUDDHA will be using the search function in the vain hope of finding some old #flggr posts he hasn't already gooed over :D

I’d really like to see a dog tear a cat to shreds and shovel up the turd for posterity sake.
Sake?
Don’t mind if I do, mmmmm, delicious, a lovely little Yamahai, anyone got any ganja?

ho hum, a Friday night of nuffies, GAGF Gill and the TV marketing dept.

Hope both teams just explode.

Battle of the Western Vicco Inbreds.
images

If I smoked a cat or a dog, which do ya reckon would get me singin Buffalo Soldier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back