Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even bother posting stuff here from far right wing nutters?
You're the nutter that has no idea about how the COIVD injections are made or work and spread incorrect information about them. Lies actually!

Experimental with unknown medium and long term side effects made or work and now spreading incorrect information about variants.

Even crying about Fauci's emails because, waah waaah, someone summarised them. I've put many posts with copies of the emails and added a link to hundreds of pages, so you can read all 3000 of them.

But you won't, as you don't check the facts or don't understand them.

Once again - if you review all available evidence, there is no way you can come to the conclusion that this is all straight up.

Something else is going on - why suppress a proven, effective, safe and cheap cure?
The only reason both are being suppressed is that there are not allowed to be any safe and effective therapeutics for a vaccine to be approved for Emergency Use authorisation (US and UK) or Provisional Use authorisation (Australia).

You can check real world data from Johns Hopkins to see the decline in all cases from India but the Indian newspapers usually have good data from the Provinces, which are implementing different protocol.

However there is no doubt now with 58 worldwide studies (29 RCT), constantly updated and available to read. Emeritus Prof Clancy from Australia, who's a vaccine developer and promoter, wrote a reports in early January saying IVM + Zn + other therapeutics, was the way forward in Australia until vaccines had sorted out the many problems he saw with them.

He stated in an interview with Liam Bartlett that Big Pharma had too much of an influence in deciding not to recommend IVM and promote COIVD injections.

A reminder of a post some time back I linked this information from the Bancel, a first-time biotech CEO of Moderna in 2017.

Moderna wasn't successful and was trying it's revolutionary nano lipid protein envelope to get mRNA into human cells. "And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients."

So they scoured the medical literature for diseases that might be treated with just small amounts of additional protein.

“And that list of diseases is very, very short,” said the former employee who described Bancel as needing a Hail Mary.

Crigler-Najjar was the lowest-hanging fruit.

Yet Moderna could not make its therapy work, former employees and collaborators said and it was not approved for human use.

Bancel announced in 2017 Moderna was "focused on four vaccines that the company is moving through the first phase of clinical trials: two target strains of influenza, a third is for Zika virus, and the fourth remains a secret."

Who wants to bet they already had the SARS CoV 2 virus for their secret "vaccine" in 2017?

This is compelling stuff

The main part;

Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

So yet another study that states Ivermectin is safe and highly effective.

The only reason both are being suppressed is that there are not allowed to be any safe and effective therapeutics for a vaccine to be approved for Emergency Use authorisation (US and UK) or Provisional Use authorisation (Australia).

You can check real world data from Johns Hopkins to see the decline in all cases from India but the Indian newspapers usually have good data from the Provinces, which are implementing different protocol.

However there is no doubt now with 58 worldwide studies (29 RCT), constantly updated and available to read. Emeritus Prof Clancy from Australia, who's a vaccine developer and promoter, wrote a reports in early January saying IVM + Zn + other therapeutics, was the way forward in Australia until vaccines had sorted out the many problems he saw with them.

He stated in an interview with Liam Bartlett that Big Pharma had too much of an influence in deciding not to recommend IVM and promote COIVD injections.

I understand the emergency use authorisation - but I still struggle to believe that this is the reason; making pharma companies even richer, while ****ing the world up completely for 12 months... and potentially causing health problems for anyone who has the vaccine?

The juice isn't worth the squeeze - who cares if the pharma companies get richer for 12 months, before the shit hits the fan?

Unless you're suggesting that the vaccine push is for another reason; which seems like the only realistic outcome at present...

But say it, and you're a conspiracy theorist; still.

Who else has had their love of sport completely die over the last year?
I don't follow NBA or European soccer anymore. Barely any fans/no fans completely kills it. Schedules changing every five minutes. I only roughly follow AFL these days. It really sucks because it was something I enjoyed so much in my life. I would purposely stay up late to watch English football promotion play offs, now I couldn't give a ****

I don't follow NBA or European soccer anymore. Barely any fans/no fans completely kills it. Schedules changing every five minutes. I only roughly follow AFL these days. It really sucks because it was something I enjoyed so much in my life. I would purposely stay up late to watch English football promotion play offs, now I couldn't give a fu**

I've been tripping all over my club's footy stuff for weeks now, all through the lounge and dining room and it was only supposed to be in here for a few days. Totally over it. I can't wait to get it out of here.

A reminder of a post some time back I linked this information from the Bancel, a first-time biotech CEO of Moderna in 2017.

Moderna wasn't successful and was trying it's revolutionary nano lipid protein envelope to get mRNA into human cells. "And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients."

So they scoured the medical literature for diseases that might be treated with just small amounts of additional protein.

“And that list of diseases is very, very short,” said the former employee who described Bancel as needing a Hail Mary.

Crigler-Najjar was the lowest-hanging fruit.

Yet Moderna could not make its therapy work, former employees and collaborators said and it was not approved for human use.

Bancel announced in 2017 Moderna was "focused on four vaccines that the company is moving through the first phase of clinical trials: two target strains of influenza, a third is for Zika virus, and the fourth remains a secret."

Who wants to bet they already had the SARS CoV 2 virus for their secret "vaccine" in 2017?

Reading that article the claims being made about ivermectin would have all the pharma execs in a conniption.

Spoke to old bloke mid 80s yesterday and he got the covid jab he thought he was going to die.

Sweating like crazy and felt it was the end. Down for a week almost he said.

What’s the point of this sh*t.
I met 2 oldies today who got their AZ would have been 70 odd no symptoms
they have their hotel already booked for Bali and will keep changing dates until they can go

My friends got their first Phyzer last week no symptoms

There will always be a self-centered minority.
Let's look at some facts. The vaccine will kill some people, that's irrefutable, as it's already happened. That is no conspiracy, but fact. The amount of people it has killed is obviously up for debate, but nonetheless it has at the very least caused a very small percentage of deaths. Now, considering this, you believe it's ok to coerce, or effectively force upon someone to take something that, whilst extremely unlikely, could kill them. Who are you to tell them they should take the risk with their own life, albeit a small risk? I know people who won't go overseas because they think their plane will crash. Obviously absurd, but if that's what they choose so be it. And by the way, there isn't a law against being selfish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't follow NBA or European soccer anymore. Barely any fans/no fans completely kills it. Schedules changing every five minutes. I only roughly follow AFL these days. It really sucks because it was something I enjoyed so much in my life. I would purposely stay up late to watch English football promotion play offs, now I couldn't give a fu**
Yep, not worth watching. But I've been betting way more than ever. Personally too, I missed playing last year immensely. At 35 I actually felt in better knick than ever, big pre season, then... Nothing. Coming back this year was very enjoyable, but my body after the year off can't hack the bumps anymore! And now it's cancelled again until further notice.

Let's look at some facts. The vaccine will kill some people, that's irrefutable, as it's already happened. That is no conspiracy, but fact. The amount of people it has killed is obviously up for debate, but nonetheless it has at the very least caused a very small percentage of deaths. Now, considering this, you believe it's ok to coerce, or effectively force upon someone to take something that, whilst extremely unlikely, could kill them. Who are you to tell them they should take the risk with their own life, albeit a small risk? I know people who won't go overseas because they think their plane will crash. Obviously absurd, but if that's what they choose so be it. And by the way, there isn't a law against being selfish.
Yes the vaccine will kill 1 in 100,000 people and covid 300 in 100,000 people.
Also the vaccine will potentially eradicate covid or at least provide herd immunity.
Also vaccines mean less cases which equals less dangerous mutations.

Yep, I watch the Southampton highlights but couldn't tell you anything else about the EPL. I saw the England squad after seeing JWP overlooked and there were a couple of guys I've genuinely never heard of.

Yes the vaccine will kill 1 in 100,000 people and covid 300 in 100,000 people.
Also the vaccine will potentially eradicate covid or at least provide herd immunity.
Also vaccines mean less cases which equals less dangerous mutations.
Once again you've completely missed the point. You readily admit it will kill people. So if the side effect of something is death, you think it's ok to essentially force them to do it? I can only assume you're a troll, drunk or actually as dumb as you sound.

Once again you've completely missed the point. You readily admit it will kill people. So if the side effect of something is death, you think it's ok to essentially force them to do it? I can only assume you're a troll, drunk or actually as dumb as you sound.
The flu vaccine kills people as well but it's rare for it to happen like covid vaccines. You are missing the point of saving more lives.

The flu vaccine kills people as well but it's rare for it to happen like covid vaccines. You are missing the point of saving more lives.
You don't have to take the flu vaccine to participate in society though. Going by your very own numbers what would you say to the 250 people to die of taking the vaccine if everyone in Australia is vaccinated?

Yep, I watch the Southampton highlights but couldn't tell you anything else about the EPL. I saw the England squad after seeing JWP overlooked and there were a couple of guys I've genuinely never heard of.
Im stunned by the Socceroos squad atm. Blokes ive never heard of representing the country, thats never happened

I stopped EPL when it left Fox. Havebt followed for years but much less interest in NBA this season, less than ever. Boxing and MMA have been strong throughout the last 12 months, glad thats never stopped. AFL is a basketcase even with no covid, rule changes and nonsense. I watch but don't care anymore if tht makes any sense, largely irrelevant to crowds though even though it is shit without them...

So they know exactly where and when this convict melbourne couple went too but.....................they only believe they came from a suburb in Melbourne.

Minister D'ath said she believes the couple travelled from a suburb on the edge of Greater Melbourne.

But to just make sure the message gets across to those on the Sunshine Coast................

Dr Young has asked for Sunshine Coast residents to come forward to be vaccinated, stating that GPs will have "additional doses of vaccine" available.
"This is the time to go forward and get vaccinated."

Almost like the message getting sprouted over Melbourne town these last two weeks.

Already more deaths from COVID vaccines than from all other vaccines over the last 10 or so years.

Which was the Scandinavian country who had widespread necrosis after a flawed vaccine a few years ago?

If you want it, get it. If you don’t, don’t.

How is that a controversial opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back