Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the umpire is using a KFC handywipe and all he is doing is shining the ball up for the bowler, he ain't disinfecting sh*t. It's the same as the people in woolies, coles or kmart who rush in after you leave and spray and wipe, they are just making it look nice and shiny the germs remain as they are not doing it properly.

Seriously though the umpire knows it looks stupid, the players know it looks stupid, the crowd knows it looks stupid but because some pathetic higher up wants to be seen as doing something the umpire has to do it or face sanctions.

On the topic of stupid, QR code check-in... Supermarkets now in Vic have staff positioned to make sure you do it.

Anyone actually do it? I pretend to, then just shake my head or laugh as I walk off.

On the topic of stupid, QR code check-in... Supermarkets now in Vic have staff positioned to make sure you do it.
Anyone actually do it? I pretend to, then just shake my head or laugh as I walk off.
I went to Ashwood Woolworths late the other night (about 11:30 pm), and I didn't have to do it. There was no staff at the front door, and I couldn't even see the scanner thingy

I've done only one QR check-in so far that was at my local Chinese restaurant (who I know the owner) who kindly asked me to do it so I did to give him the piece of mind. At other places I've just walked straight in. When I went to Wollies yesterday I just walked straight in, when asked I just said I've done it! saw a few people do the some thing others complying too was around 50/50

At a couple of stores when asked, I pretended to, my phone doesn't actually do QR. Mostly just walk in though. If the vaccine passport is to become a thing, it will have to be an RFID device, nobody wants to bother signing in everywhere or flashing their pass. The big problem is the private companies who will want access to the data, and to get it they can offer their services as contact tracers (govt contact tracers are incompetent, perhaps deliberately so).

The economic cards are starting to fall into place now. US inflation rates heading to 7 percent all then while the job market growth is almost non existent

Seems like we will be pushed towards a double whammy of high prices and high unemployment preventing wage increases to accomodate for this Inflation growth

Expecting mass housing sell offs with Gates and co swooping in to buy all the unused land

The economic cards are starting to fall into place now. US inflation rates heading to 7 percent all then while the job market growth is almost non existent

Seems like we will be pushed towards a double whammy of high prices and high unemployment preventing wage increases to accomodate for this Inflation growth

Expecting mass housing sell offs with Gates and co swooping in to buy all the unused land
On the other hand, here in Australia, the shutdown of immigration, tourism and international students has caused a shortage of workers across the country.
Well, all except Lockdown Melbourne at any rate. The Mines can't get enough workers. Transport companies can't get drivers. Across regional and remote Australia it's a dire shortage.

194215944_10159464412492238_2018333678458582220_n.jpg

Carry papers. Wear a wrist band.
When was the last time in history this happened?
🇩🇪

This is IKEA in Oregon, US.
Are the sheeple getting the agenda yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1154806

🇩🇪

Two way street, just get a couple hundred protesters to hit this place at selected times throughout the day/week and ask for every employees proof of vaccination, they'll either abolish it or add that you can't ask the employees proof which will then show that business' hypocrisy.

Quite simply if they ask for your proof then ask for their proof but too many dumb idiots in this world more concerned with walking down streets chanting slogans than actually being smart about it.

Love this! Tides are turning! We are gonna see more and more of this in the coming months! The people need to win back their freedoms the tyrants ain't gonna give it back to us!

This wouldn't happen here in melbs, the young ones in this city ( forgive me if your a 20 something in this thread ) are bunch of soft utensils more concerned with being PC, actually the whole city are a bunch of soft utensils i mean look how quickly they all muzzled up again.

1367E9EA-A64C-4639-91BF-DFCC9E730572.jpeg

Can already get online immunisation history. Why the need for a special digital certificate for that one? 🤔🤔🤔

Can’t you just print it out if you need it for a particular reason?

Or you need a special digital one that is more efficient coz you’ll need to scan it 10 times a day to go about your business? 🤔🤔🤔

When the borders open up seems like those visitors not on myGov won’t exactly be able to go onto myGov to get their vax pass. Maybe we need a global digital medical ID.

What could go wrong?

What an absolute shitful comment

A teenage boy hospitalised with a serious brain injury has not been able to see his family since waking from a coma due to COVID-19 rules in place.
When asked why the 16-year-old boy's mother has not been able to visit him, Mr Foley said hospitals were "high-risk" settings.
"We want to make sure that we keep coronavirus out of high-risk settings. I understand that that is sometimes a difficulty for people, particularly who want to visit, but our healthcare professionals, our nurses, our doctors and everyone else do go to pretty long lengths to use technology and other forms of keeping families engaged in that process."
Exemptions apply for end-of-life, but they are" determined on an individual and case-by-case basis", Mr Foley said.

But nothing surprises me from this absolute shitful government who only care about covid and not you. I know more than a few mums who would've tore strips of the people there if told they couldn't be with their kid.

View attachment 1154806

🇩🇪

Scare, confuse and control

“The rules aren’t meant to make sense. They are meant to be obeyed. The more contradictory & illogical the regulations become, the more your compliance is valued. If you can force a person to abandon their judgment in favour of your own, you have total control over their reality.”

Isnt this current lock down originally because the guy went to Woolies and they didnt know where or when ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back