Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted what you said and you still cry

Not sure why you come here to have a opinion when you refuse to own it. Its just odd

Who's crying? You're simply incapable of discussing what's actually written without trying to drastically shift the goalposts to talk about something else entirely, then claim the other person is some kind of disgusting human being because they don't engage in your goalpost shifting exercise.

You do this constantly, in multiple threads, to multiple posters. Shift those goalposts, make personal attacks, rinse and repeat.

Who's crying? You're simply incapable of discussing what's actually written without trying to drastically shift the goalposts to talk about something else entirely, then claim the other person is some kind of disgusting human being because they don't engage in your goalpost shifting exercise.

You do this constantly, in multiple threads, to multiple posters. Shift those goalposts, make personal attacks, rinse and repeat.

You need to own the consequences of your opinions and be more open minded to what your actions contribute too mate. When I do you tjhen cry and flat out refuse to accept the negatives. A simple equation been given to you here

You have this opinion and flat out refuse to explain away the negatives of it. By not doing this, you are coming across as extremely selfish and lacking empathy is all

In all honesty id like you to explain how we are 99% ok when people are sending less then 10 people to funerals, the health system is on the brink of collapse due to high patient numbers, people unable to have weddings, unable to visit loved ones overseas while Scomo goes pub crawling, unable to work because certain industries are cherry picked for complete annihilation when others are not. How is that 99% to you?

Well that's interesting - I voted with the majority viewpoints in the previous threads opinion poll, but now I'm in the outright minority! FWIW my parents and grandfather have been vaccinated at least once.

No, you gave me rubbish defecting from experimental mRNA from the COIVD injection found in almost every organ in the body in autopsy, causing severe inflammation initially, then organ failure and death.

It's not Dexter and it was a fitting reply to the weak Brix effort, but keep changing the subject.

It was given the respect it deserved which was none. You're FOS.

It was given the respect it deserved which was none. You're FOS.

How is that so? THe guy who invented the mRNA vaccine backs up the theory and believes its true. Cherrypicking what opinion to take in and which one not too isnt a great way to stay educated when in the past you have shown this trait (ie. when you chose AZ and how you did)

We cant keep ignoring the opinions of those at the forefront to cherrypick the bought opinion of Big Pharama because that bought opinion is fluffier and more comforting to us. This rhetoric and ideology doesnt lead to good things

In all honesty id like you to explain how we are 99% ok when people are sending less then 10 people to funerals, the health system is on the brink of collapse due to high patient numbers, people unable to have weddings, unable to visit loved ones overseas while Scomo goes pub crawling, unable to work because certain industries are cherry picked for complete annihilation when others are not. How is that 99% to you?

Read my post; over summer, most people, most of the time were living a fairly normal existence were they not? That doesn't mean that you could do every single thing you wanted to do in exactly the way you wanted to do it.

You pick all these edge cases and declare them as evidence that most people were having issues, at a time when no border restrictions were in place within the country.

There's no fundamental requirement that I address every possible scenario and situation that people might experience in order to satisfy your bizarre obsession with playing goalpost shifting exercises every time you reply.

How many things that you would normally do over summer were you not able to do? Attending a funeral isn't a 'normal' activity, nor is attending a wedding, or flying overseas, it's a sometimes activity for most people.

You also make this commentary completely ignoring the fact that no one on earth is living a completely free existence right now able to whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want.

You need to own the consequences of your opinions and be more open minded to what your actions contribute too mate. When I do you tjhen cry and flat out refuse to accept the negatives. A simple equation been given to you here

You have this opinion and flat out refuse to explain away the negatives of it. By not doing this, you are coming across as extremely selfish and lacking empathy is all

You continue to make personal attack after personal attack, and misrepresent every post I make, moving the goalposts in order to argue some totally different point, then getting upset and launching in to even more personal attacks when I don't get drawn in to it.

For someone trying to claim the moral high ground of being a selfless empathetic person, you've shown little-to-no evidence that you actually give a toss about anyone that doesn't fall on to your 'team' in this argument.

How is that so? THe guy who invented the mRNA vaccine backs up the theory and believes its true. Cherrypicking what opinion to take in and which one not too isnt a great way to stay educated when in the past you have shown this trait (ie. when you chose AZ and how you did)

We cant keep ignoring the opinions of those at the forefront to cherrypick the bought opinion of Big Pharama because that bought opinion is fluffier and more comforting to us. This rhetoric and ideology doesnt lead to good things

Righto. They're at the forefront are they? When 2.26 billion people have had the vaccine.

Read my post; over summer, most people, most of the time were living a fairly normal existence were they not? That doesn't mean that you could do every single thing you wanted to do in exactly the way you wanted to do it.

You pick all these edge cases and declare them as evidence that most people were having issues, at a time when no border restrictions were in place within the country.

There's no fundamental requirement that I address every possible scenario and situation that people might experience in order to satisfy your bizarre obsession with playing goalpost shifting exercises every time you reply.

How many things that you would normally do over summer were you not able to do? Attending a funeral isn't a 'normal' activity, nor is attending a wedding, or flying overseas, it's a sometimes activity for most people.

You also make this commentary completely ignoring the fact that no one on earth is living a completely free existence right now able to whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want.

You continue to make personal attack after personal attack, and misrepresent every post I make, moving the goalposts in order to argue some totally different point, then getting upset and launching in to even more personal attacks when I don't get drawn in to it.

For someone trying to claim the moral high ground of being a selfless empathetic person, you've shown little-to-no evidence that you actually give a toss about anyone that doesn't fall on to your 'team' in this argument.

How many things that you would normally do over summer were you not able to do? Attending a funeral isn't a 'normal' activity, nor is attending a wedding, or flying overseas, it's a sometimes activity for most people. - Attending a funeral is VERY important in life. Brushing it off as a non normal activity as if it isnt relevant is gross. Have more respect please. I was fine but I am not self absorded and only judging a situation by its impact on me. Ill look at it deeper then that. There is hundreds of thousands who didnt live life normally. Why do you flat out refuse to acknowledge them and or pretend its a 1%?

Righto. They're at the forefront are they? When 2.26 billion people have had the vaccine.

Forefront of the technology, not todays opinion. How isnt Robert Malones opinion massively relevant and above anyone elses? He invented the product in question?

When a monopoly controls the market the correct opinion is not the forefront unfortunately even when it should be. Just the biased one that promoted one agenda

How many things that you would normally do over summer were you not able to do? Attending a funeral isn't a 'normal' activity, nor is attending a wedding, or flying overseas, it's a sometimes activity for most people. - Attending a funeral is VERY important in life. Brushing it off as a non normal activity as if it isnt relevant is gross. Have more respect please. I was fine but I am not self absorded and only judging a situation by its impact on me. Ill look at it deeper then that. There is hundreds of thousands who didnt live life normally. Why do you flat out refuse to acknowledge them and or pretend its a 1%?

So you refuse to answer the question without trying to shift the goalposts.

I literally said that attending a funeral or a wedding is a sometimes thing. How much of your life would you estimate you've spent at weddings and funerals, more or less than 1% of the total hours you've lived for?

You're not looking at anything deeper. You're playing tribal games trying to attack me for something whilst you give your little echo chamber mates a free pass to say whatever they want, no matter how egregeious.

Be better.

Forefront of the technology, not todays opinion. How isnt Robert Malones opinion massively relevant and above anyone elses? He invented the product in question?

When a monopoly controls the market the correct opinion is not the forefront unfortunately even when it should be. Just the biased one that promoted one agenda

Robert Malone had nothing to do with the post in discussion, which was an autopsy report that was misrepresented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you refuse to answer the question without trying to shift the goalposts.

I literally said that attending a funeral or a wedding is a sometimes thing. How much of your life would you estimate you've spent at weddings and funerals, more or less than 1% of the total hours you've lived for?

You're not looking at anything deeper. You're playing tribal games trying to attack me for something whilst you give your little echo chamber mates a free pass to say whatever they want, no matter how egregeious.

Be better.

Its important but a sometimes thing? Its a crucial life moment. Its frequency isnt something that matters as much as you think it does. I mean Id much rather attend a funeral of a loved one then go to the football which you pointed out for example as relevant for some reason...

Its important but a sometimes thing? Its a crucial life moment. Its frequency isnt something that matters as much as you think it does. I mean Id much rather attend a funeral of a loved one then go to the football which you pointed out for example as relevant for some reason...

So what you're saying is, you could do the vast majority of things you'd normally do. Just not everything.

Not that anyone on Earth right now can do anything and everything they want to do, when they want in the way they want, right?

So what you're saying is, you could do the vast majority of things you'd normally do. Just not everything.

Not that anyone on Earth right now can do anything and everything they want to do, when they want in the way they want, right?

That doesnt make it right? Populism doesnt rule and shouldnt. I can tell you the last time that happened and the things it led to if you want

Fair enough but I asked a few times now what does Robert Malone adding weight to that same argument mean and no one wants to respond...

There's only so many arguments people who don't believe big pharma is trying to kill or sterilise us with the vaccine, can take up.

There's only so many arguments people who don't believe big pharma is trying to kill or sterilise us with the vaccine, can take up.

True but id say the inventor of the mRNAs opinion is more important then the one taken up and that you are arguing against. Honestly comes across as picking a fight you want and ignoring the one you know you cant win. Its what misinformation is in a nutshell. Giving every lunatic a opinion and only absorbing the ones you want that suit your agenda, regardless of factuality or anything else

Again, you're shifting the goalposts.

To a place where you are losing a argument

Im not really sure how you can say a funeral is a sometimes event and isnt important as its not a majority and then openly say that its good that 80k got to attend a once a year only event like the Anzac Day football match. The logic is hilarious

To a place where you are losing a argument

Im not really sure how you can say a funeral is a sometimes event and isnt important as its not a majority and then openly say that its good that 80k got to attend a once a year only event like the Anzac Day football match. The logic is hilarious

Most football attendees (and we're posting on a football forum after all) would attend more football games in their lifetime than they attend funerals.

So again, shift those goalposts like you always do.

Personal attack coming my way in 3, 2, 1....

True but id say the inventor of the mRNAs opinion is more important then the one taken up and that you are arguing against. Honestly comes across as picking a fight you want and ignoring the one you know you cant win. Its what misinformation is in a nutshell. Giving every lunatic a opinion and only absorbing the ones you want that suit your agenda, regardless of factuality or anything else

Don't troll me with this nonsense, please.

I'm across it and I'm not anti Robert Malone, I've not referred to him at all because I don't have the time right now.

I question the ability to make immeasurable amount of doses with these jabs from the materials at hand. Then again, I suspect that these are companies that sub-contract the manufacture of such jabs to the same labs and companies that manufacture cigarettes and I have to factor that there are a litany of chemicals involved to allow these raw materials not to run out. A lot of ingredients in these jabs that we don't need or are causing us more harm than good.

Anyway just pondering out aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back