Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The study that gave rise to these claims misused a number of other studies that were trying to detect if minute subunits of spike protein could be found in the blood stream to see if the vaccine was being broken down and processed. These studies indicated that antigens were produced by the body to break down these. Again, when you get covid you are going to get the same thing - you'll get spike proteins in the blood etc - that's the whole ball game, the difference is that the spike proteins produced by the vaccine are a lot more stable and locked in at a pre fusion level, whereas the virus version mutates so that it's very effective at attacking your cells.
What study are you talking about? As far as I'm aware the Harvard and Brigham Women's Hospital has been the only human study that's found and monitored spike proteins still active in circulation and in many body organs in the 4 weeks they observed.

It's unknown how much spike protein engineered by the genetic vaccines is produced, non clinical studies showing the majority leaves the injection site for almost all area of the body and there is no research showing it's safe, with short term human results indicating that it's not. If the body is constantly producing spike proteins for weeks and maybe months after the immune system can easily be overwhelmed in responding without even considering the effect the spikes are having.

The developers must have realised he S1 was the toxic part of he virus and said they made it "safe", but researchers are challenging that claim as incorrect.

On the contrary, the natural virus is much easier for most people's immune system to respond to, especially when using therapeutics in the initial viral phase. Added advantage is developing long lasting or permanent memory Tcell immunity which has never ben found in any of the COVID injections

Because it really would be terrible if it was true.

SciCheck Digest
Scientists consider polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, tests a highly reliable tool for diagnosing COVID-19. But social media posts are misrepresenting a recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announcement regarding the eventual discontinuation of its own test, falsely claiming the government has conceded that PCR tests aren’t reliable.

Why are I not surprised you're worshiping at the alter of Big Pharma's fact checkers. Working overtime to spin the CDC withdrawing the "gold standard" PCR test, admitting the PCR can't tell the difference between flu and COIVD.

PCR according to the inventor Kary Mullis, who's video has been on here many times saying it's not suitable to detect virus infections and would pick up any and every virus depending what replication cycles were used. It is true it can't detect the difference between flu and COIVD. Studies been linked here that retested all their positive COVID tests and all were positive for influenza as well.

Also Confirmed by Docherty Inst in Australian standards testing when they reccomeded at 37 cycles for COVID that samples could also be positive for influenza A, B, other corona cold virtues and rhinovirus and should be tested for those other viruses as well!

How many experts now do you want to ignore that have warned that the PCr test does not meant a positive COVID case?

Covid Vaccine Effectiveness Ratings

99% Natural Immunity / No Side Effects
95% Pfizer / Scores of Side Effects severity unknown
86% AstraZenca / Scores of Side Effects Severity Unknown
85% Moderna / Scores of Side Effect Severity Unknown

12 year olds have been Jabbed around the world
17 year olds have already been jabbed in Australia

Natural Immunity for young people like this has been at 100% effect

These criminal human rights violations.

Looks like we've found our inner Nazi and letting it rip.

Thanks for posting that. It's very concerning that the percentage in the ovaries tripled from 24h to 48h. What happened after 48 hours?
Increased exponentially in ovaries in the 48 hours that was looked at.

Those results should have been enough of a worry to complete reproductive toxicity tests, different animal studies with more similar ACE2 receptors and maybe even using the actual mRNA vaccine instead of a LNP vaccine substitute. Even more accurately measuring the concentrations in the organs by dissecting them instead of relying on low sensitivity light photophore.

Oh come on Zill, it's commonly known and accepted that the pill and aspirin can cause lethal clots. I have first hand experience with two cases, both survived one almost died and she was very young. The pill causes clots in approximately one in one thousand woman.

I'm not sure many people know this because I think they like to keep it quiet but every week when I worked at the airport someone was either taken off their flight on a stretcher or they collapse with a pulmonary embolism or thrombosis in inwards straight after they get off a long international flight.

The hysteria over AZ blood clots is unwarranted particularly when you factor in the clots are an immune response, if they got the virus they're essentially dead just much faster.

Take thinners before the jab.
But you're talking about normal thrombosis which might be occurring in 60% of genetic vaccines, as measured by D-dimer tests. Image how many more people will be affected when flying now?

Why are I not surprised you're worshiping at the alter of Big Pharma's fact checkers. Working overtime to spin the CDC withdrawing the "gold standard" PCR test, admitting the PCR can't tell the difference between flu and COIVD.

PCR according to the inventor Kary Mullis, who's video has been on here many times saying it's not suitable to detect virus infections and would pick up any and every virus depending what replication cycles were used. It is true it can't detect the difference between flu and COIVD. Studies been linked here that retested all their positive COVID tests and all were positive for influenza as well.

Also Confirmed by Docherty Inst in Australian standards testing when they reccomeded at 37 cycles for COVID that samples could also be positive for influenza A, B, other corona cold virtues and rhinovirus and should be tested for those other viruses as well!

How many experts now do you want to ignore that have warned that the PCr test does not meant a positive COVID case?

What a silly thing for the CDC to do .... I just can't imagine why they would make an announcement that states their PCR tests can't tell the difference between the flu and cov2.

I thought they were a lot shiftier than that.

wow - so you use half the table 2.6.5.5B
And conveniently omitted the right hand side that outlined % numbers.
And what do we find for Ovaries at 48hours 0.095% - not 12%.
Exactly the number I caught you out on last time.
And you want to be taken seriously.
How can we believe anything you post with such flagrant misrepresentation.

People can look at the link below and satisfy themselves.

The so called percentage you've quoted is not an actual percentage and is only useful in seeing that the vaccine substitute has increased exponentially in the ovaries until the test was halted at 48 hours.

There is much wrong with the low sensitivity luciferase photo analysis if you wanted to look into that, but the most accurate analysis of the circulating LNP vaccine substitute at 48 hours in mice ovaries is 12.7%. You dismiss this because as OK because the numbers found concentrated there are low, but it's mice! It's low sensitivity and not good lab practice, which would normally dissect each organ to given a more accurate measurement.

Can compare the liver concentration of 25% at 48 hours to the separate table above which found between 20% and 60% concentrated in liver.

1627490140018.png

What a silly thing for the CDC to do .... I just can't imagine why they would make an announcement that states their PCR tests can't tell the difference between the flu and cov2.

I thought they were a lot shiftier than that.
Australian Docherty Institute said the same at the start of testing. Multiple experts have repeated the same multiple times, all linked on here.

The most likely reason CDC is admitting it and removing the "gold standard" PCR test, is what other posters have pointed out on here. Gates and Soros have announced they're bought a COVID testing company that I'm sure will fill the gap.

Australian Docherty Institute said the same at the start of testing. Multiple experts have repeated the same multiple times, all linked on here.

The most likely reason CDC is admitting it and removing the "gold standard" PCR test, is what other posters have pointed out on here. Gates and Soros have announced they're bought a COVID testing company that I'm sure will fill the gap.

The cov2 pcr tests specifically for cov2 and not for flu. It's not looking for the flu, it's looking for cov2.

The new tests will swab for cov2 and flu viruses. It's a two in one.

In the UK, they're swabbing for flu as well now because they want the data.

This does not in any way indicate the PCR tests have mistaken flu for cov-2, they are designed specifically and only for cov-2 detection. I looked it up.

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

what’s the endgame?
Myself and others have explained it several times in these threads.

It boils down to bigger government with greater tracking and control, and a more complaint populace with fewer self-reliant individuals.

This has been obvious to me ever since 'two weeks to flatten the curve' was rolled out.

Most people on this board still somehow believe the virus is real, so even here, most people remain blissfully ignorant.

There is no pandemic and there never was. This is merely a smokescreen for a radical shakeup of the way we live our lives.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Myself and others have explained it several times in these threads.

It boils down to bigger government with greater tracking and control, and a more complaint populace with fewer self-reliant individuals.

This has been obvious to me ever since 'two weeks to flatten the curve' was rolled out.

Most people on this board still somehow believe the virus is real, so even here, most people remain blissfully ignorant.

There is non pandemic and there never was. This is merely a smokescreen for a radical shakeup of the way we live our lives.

I agree there's a lot going on in the background and we're in for a radical shakeup, I'm of the view it will be done by 2025. That's the cut off date for analogue.

Not sure we needed a pandemic for them to do it really though. We've already given our privacy away.

Are you suggesting there's no covid and there wasn't even a lab leak? That the scientists are working on a fake genome? Was SARS cov-1, the original virus fake?

Are you suggesting there's no covid and there wasn't even a lab leak? That the scientists are working on a fake genome?
What happened to the flu?

It was renamed 'covid' and sold as a deadly contagion.

This entire ruse was THAT easy because the majority of people are dumb as *.

None of this is going away. We're still in the relatively early stages.

And here's the best part: anybody who hasn't figured it out by now, NEVER will.

So don't expect any uprisings or revolutions. It won't happen.

Humans are nowhere near as intelligent as we are expected to believe.

What happened to the flu?

It was renamed 'covid' and sold as a deadly contagion.

This entire ruse was THAT easy because the majority of people are dumb as fu**.

None of this is going away. We're still in the relatively early stages.

And here's the best part: anybody who hasn't figured it out by now, NEVER will.

So don't expect any uprisings or revolutions. It won't happen.

Humans are nowhere near as intelligent as we are expected to believe.

I'm not saying big things aren't happening but I think scientists, virologists and the whole cohort of microscopic bug watchers would have picked it up they were looking at a flu virus rather than a coronavirus?

If we all turned our smartphones off for a couple of weeks, it would be a revolutionary movement. 'They' would chit.

I'm not saying big things aren't happening but I think scientists, virologists and the whole cohort of microscopic bug watchers would have picked it up they were looking at a flu virus rather than a coronavirus?
They aren't 'looking at' anything.

Bacteria can be seen by microscopes. Viruses cannot.

Instead we are told that the experts have special CGI devices known as 'electron microscopes' which can see the viruses.

And we are expected to accept on faith that these devices work as advertised.

Don't even get me started on so-called PCR 'tests'.

So you won't be getting vaccinated?

Are you suspicious of vaccines generally or just the Covid shots?

Why do you think this vaccine is comparable to one for the flu, yellow fever etc? Don’t you think there is a big difference which makes them 100 percent incomparable?

Strikes me as the level of conversation being “Why won’t you eat these sheep testicles, are you a vegetarian or something?”

The UK was looking a bit of a fright but I think it might have started to settle with case numbers on the decline. They might be on their way right out of it so, there's that. A light at the end of the tunnel and not a fully loaded runaway freight train after all.

The UK drop is because the Euros ended. 20 000 is still 19,999 too many for us so yes that is a runaway train heading i he way

So you won't be getting vaccinated?

Are you suspicious of vaccines generally or just the Covid shots?
I had the Flu shot on Tuesday... I hadn't had it for around a decade as I didn't see the need for it(Have had the sniffles once or twice in that decade) but I want to visit someone in a Nursing Home and it is compulsory to have it to enter + I have had other vaccines.

However I am sceptical of the non traditional Covid vaccines mainly because they are being used under an emergency use authority, were rushed and have not gone through the full gamut of clinical trials.

Health Minister Greg Hunt interviewed earlier in the year >

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers...-abc-insiders-on-the-covid-19-vaccine-rollout

"The world is engaged in the largest clinical trial, the largest global vaccination trial ever, and we will have enormous amounts of data."

Just seen on the news that an apartment block in Melbourne has been forced to isolate. Every time this has happened in the past, the rest of Melbourne has gone back into a lockdown within a week. Hope the pattern changes, but watch this space Vic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back