Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people in this thread, who know that the lockdowns and so forth are at best a ridiculous overreaction, my question is this:

Has 2020 led you to realise how moronic most people really are?

This year has been an eye opener for me.

I've known for a while that most people are fairly simple, they rarely have anything insightful to say on matters outside of their own profession, and so on.

But I didn't think people were this stupid. They're like children in adult bodies.

As soon as their authority figures tell them there's a scary threat to worry about, they go along with whatever they're told to do.

It is bizarre to watch unfold in real time.

To the people in this thread, who know that the lockdowns and so forth are at best a ridiculous overreaction, my question is this:

I've known for a while that most people are fairly simple, they rarely have anything insightful to say on matters outside of their own profession, and so on.

But I didn't think people were this stupid. They're like children in adult bodies.

As soon as their authority figures tell them there's a scary threat to worry about, they go along with whatever they're told to do.

Yes. You have summed up my thoughts. Really surprised how asleep people have remained. Each step along the way I assumed more and more people would see through it all. Hasn't happened and I am both bewildered by it and disappointed. Also concerned for the future when most people appear to be zombies.

My main observation was that it was like people were confronted with illness and death for the first time ever, it was like they had never seen it before.

Also seeing people not able to use their own brains and go " hang on that doesn't make sense " or " what the hell is going on here " like you said they were told to be frightened and that's how they acted.

Myself, never got sucked in, i refused too and once i saw those videos from China of the fake collapsing early doors, my WTF is going on here radar was on full alert, mainly because if this was indeed a novel new death virus then why would you need to stage act a person collapsing on the street.

And then the hysterical modelling numbers predicting millions dead in an instant, those models fell apart after 3 days and when they didn't re-adjust them to suit the current climate and kept using them to justify lockdowns etc despite it being so out of whack, i was GAGF this is bullshit.

No denying there was a virus but what exactly was it and how severe actually was it if they reported on it correctly and not fudge stats to suit the narrative which i believe they are doing in Europe and the USA.

I've realised people have NFI how much death there is on the world. "X amount of deaths from Covid19". Sounds like a lot (for the sake of this let's pretend the numbers aren't fudged), even then it's not a high mortality rate, and it's nothing compared to deaths from other causes.

i refused too and once i saw those videos from China of the fake collapsing early doors, my WTF is going on here radar was on full alert, mainly because if this was indeed a novel new death virus then why would you need to stage act a person collapsing on the street.

So much this. Those videos looked ridiculous from the first moment.

As soon as they started claiming the virus had gotten loose in Australia, USA etc, my question was:

Where's all the people collapsing like in China?

Either those videos were FAKE -> In which case, why would they have to fake videos like that if this were a real super virus?

Or the videos were real -> In which case, we don't have the virus here, because nobody is collapsing in the streets.

Of course we know it was the former case, those videos were fake and silly.

Why don't we hear people talking about those collapse videos any more? Yeah I wonder...

And then the hysterical modelling numbers

Anybody with training in stats should have been able to see through those 'models'.

When otherwise-intelligent people failed to see the problems with the 'models', I knew we were in trouble.

I knew the spell had been cast. People went into fear and panic mode and when that happens, their brains turn to mush.

1606223967509.png
So no surprise to see Alan Joyce part of the WEF and pushing Schwab's Great Reset.

A private company making a vaccine compulsory for any overseas travel before they get on the aircraft (and may domestic flying as he said in his interview), when there is no risk if someone has a negative CV 19 test done just before the flight or already had COVID and has a test to prove it.

And you'll have to have some sort of digital vaccine passport to be able to fly or move around.

“I’m talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe and I think it’s going to be a common theme across the board,” Joyce said.

Last edited:

As soon as they started claiming the virus had gotten loose in Australia, USA etc, my question was:

Either those videos were FAKE -> In which case, why would they have to fake videos like that if this were a real super virus?

Or the videos were real -> In which case, we don't have the virus here, because nobody is collapsing in the streets.

Why don't we hear people talking about those collapse videos any more? Yeah I wonder...

Anybody with training in stats should have been able to see through those 'models'.

When otherwise-intelligent people failed to see the problems with the 'models', I knew we were in trouble.

I knew the spell had been cast. People went into fear and panic mode and when that happens, their brains turn to mush.
There's been an interesting study out of Italy that showed COVID was already in the country around September 2019. No one was collapsing in the street but it was regarded as an atypical flu.

The research is based on the analysis of blood samples from 959 people, collected during lung cancer screening tests conducted between September 2019 and March 2020.

More than 11 percent of the tested – 111 people – turned out to have had coronavirus-specific antibodies. All the tested people were asymptomatic and were not showing any signs of the disease. Some 23 of the positive results date back to September 2019.

We've had the latest media reporting that Oxford Astra Zenica COVID 19 vaccine is showing 70 to 95% effectiveness, but there are some details not being reported or fully understood.

Between May 30 and Aug 8, 2020, 560 participants were enrolled, this is only reporting on Stage 2 which originally reported 1000 participants, so 440 are not being reported on, or dropped out for some reason.

They only reported on the success of producing an immune response such as a spike protein, antibodies or they say, T Cells. The vaccine hasn't been tested to see if it's effective against COVID 19 at all yet. In the animal trials for the same vaccine, 100% of the animals produced an immune response but this did not stop all them getting CV19 when exposed to it.

Importantly other studies detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses (OC43, HKU1, 229E and NL63), SARS-C0V1, MERS and SARS-CoV-2.

As of Oct 26, 2020, 13 serious adverse events occurred during the study period, none of which were considered to be related to either study vaccine. One of these is the participant in the vaccine group who contracted MS. They said this healthy person in their 20's must have had MS before they came on the study. There are no details of the other 12 serious adverse events they reported in this study period.

There is also the participant in Stage 3 in the vaccine who became paralysed and the trail was halted for a short time, but this wont be reported on until near Christmas with the rest of the Stage 3 data. There was an average of 75% of the vaccine group that have less severe side effects.

Another interesting point is that I was unaware of is anyone in the "Control" group gets a meningococcal vaccine (MenACWY) as their placebo!! Some might remember the death of a healthy 28 year old doctor in the Brazil taking part in the Astra Zenica vaccine trial. I remember making a post as there was confusion as to whether he was in the Vaccine or Control group. It was reported he died of meningitis and was in the control group but I questioned whether that was accurate because who would give a meningococcal vaccine as a control??? Apparently Astra Zenica do!

Last edited:

Do have some training in stats. The modelling used is a predictive model used to forecast economic growth. Not good at explaining it but it's spending money in one house say and measuring growth potential. The last thing it should be used for is predicting a virus. Population growth maybe. But it makes assumptions in this case radical about people's behaviour which is why the numbers are so inflated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nevada governor is looking at shutting all show. UFC and Top Rank boxing have kept so many jobs open through the entire 'pandemic' in that state. They should be rewarded, instead it looks like they'll be pushed out of the state.

Trouble is, UFC has ties in the middle east. Can run all their shows out of Abu Dhabi so the governor is only cutting their nose to spite their face. Ruin jobs and without fights, that city just about dies. I truly believe that. So much money is passed through that city with fights on every week. They won't recover that money

NJ governor was filmed out with his family. I don't like when the public hassle these pollies when they're out with family but none of them had masks on going directly against his rules of everyone having to wear masks outside. Halfway through the argument, he put his on

Americans are more unhinged than we are and everyone is armed. There will be dire consequences there when people are desperate and the hypocrisy of it's rule-makers are laid bare

Nevada governor is looking at shutting all show. UFC and Top Rank boxing have kept so many jobs open through the entire 'pandemic' in that state. They should be rewarded, instead it looks like they'll be pushed out of the state.

Trouble is, UFC has ties in the middle east. Can run all their shows out of Abu Dhabi so the governor is only cutting their nose to spite their face. Ruin jobs and without fights, that city just about dies. I truly believe that. So much money is passed through that city with fights on every week. They won't recover that money

NJ governor was filmed out with his family. I don't like when the public hassle these pollies when they're out with family but none of them had masks on going directly against his rules of everyone having to wear masks outside. Halfway through the argument, he put his on

Americans are more unhinged than we are and everyone is armed. There will be dire consequences there when people are desperate and the hypocrisy of it's rule-makers are laid bare

Many of the governors in the U.S have been seen out in public without masks, It just proves it's all for show when they're on camera to make the sheep comply with all mandates , Because they know long term use of wearing masks is detrimental to our health & immune system.

WpBYjuA.jpg

What's UBI?
Universal Basic Income
The fanciful idea the government can pay everyone a set amount forever and is standard across the board.

The people who are in favour of it can never answer where the money comes from conversation always ends with "everyone deserves more" without any thought for reality or feasibility. The people who are in favour of it also pay next to no tax due to their low income, funny that. It's easy to spend other people's money...

Stay at home mums with 5 kids, who've never really worked yet their child care is funded by the taxpayer. These people love UBI

LOL at the desperation for there to be cases by Dumbo and Foley

Premier @DanielAndrewsMP says he believes there is a small number of cases, because people may have it and not even know. He says they have to assume it’s bubbling out there.

Health Minister @MartinFoleyMP says in his ‘hearts of hearts’ he doesn’t believe Victoria has eliminated #COVID19, despite the state being just two days away from the official definition of elimination

Every day of zero must seriously be tearing him up inside

Such a wicked virus that you don't even know you have it, oohhh scary hahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back