Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking we all take it up a notch for the next season.

Tempted with suckling pig cooked whole in the wood-fired oven, in a 2 level tray. The pig will be over veges that will cook with its fat dripping over them...

Bring it Gimpy!!!

Re.. I treat my food the way I treat my garden.. my bouzouki .. my footy maybe I've always been looking at 100 things in a passage inadvertently all this time like that bloke in the mj v lebron goat vid hence why so many don't seem to understand my views.. far too advanced.. I leave no stone unturned.. I don't do it half assed.. I don't cut corners.. looks like genius to all.. monotously easy for the Gimp.. *en rhythmic re..

You are wasting your time trying to compete.

Tempted with suckling pig cooked whole in the wood-fired oven, in a 2 level tray. The pig will be over veges that will cook with its fat dripping over them...

Bring it Gimpy!!!
I'm going to go with 3 prawns in my risotto.

Re.. I treat my food the way I treat my garden.. my bouzouki .. my footy maybe I've always been looking at 100 things in a passage inadvertently all this time like that bloke in the mj v lebron goat vid hence why so many don't seem to understand my views.. far too advanced.. I leave no stone unturned.. I don't do it half assed.. I don't cut corners.. looks like genius to all.. monotously easy for the Gimp.. fu**en rhythmic re..

You are wasting your time trying to compete.

Coming 2nd (or last) in a field of f greats is no insult re Gimpy! Let's see how it all goes, I'm sleeping easy on this comp because we have a Greek in charge of the voting.

1.5 metres would not have protected fans from my rabid nanna

Nasty Richmond fan who frothed bile

Attending today's game would have infuriated her on so many levels:
- No gaspers while she watches
- Cameras to catch her going mental
- Gold Coast (had no empathy for the weak)

She would also detest this thread - blackened chops, crunched in salt, with Heinz was food for the common man

Be good - otherwise she's waiting for you in the hot place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring it Gimpy!!!

IMG_0021.JPG

Better on a spit.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Because it reminds you meat comes from a beast?

I guess so but also because I have seen footage of the method used to kill pigs in Cambodia. The process was so brutal that I started eating chicken instead. I eat all kinds of meat here but if I stop and think about it, being a carnivore doesn't really sit comfortably with my conscience.

I guess so but also because I have seen footage of the method used to kill pigs in Cambodia. The process was so brutal that I started eating chicken instead. I eat all kinds of meat here but if I stop and think about it, being a carnivore doesn't really sit comfortably with my conscience.

Australian practices a little different to Cambodian. Just watch No Country For Old Men to see the method most commonly used in Oz.

Even better, a meat processor I know is in the midst of developing a method to cause beast to effectively “faint” by having microwaves go through their scone. Then they are despatched. This is to assist with making a better final product from kosher/halal killing, which I am guessing you wouldn’t like one little bit. However pigs unanimously prefer those two processing methods.

Australian practices a little different to Cambodian. Just watch No Country For Old Men to see the method most commonly used in Oz.

Even better, a meat processor I know is in the midst of developing a method to cause beast to effectively “faint” by having microwaves go through their scone. Then they are despatched. This is to assist with making a better final product from kosher/halal killing, which I am guessing you wouldn’t like one little bit. However pigs unanimously prefer those two processing methods.

Anton Chigurh slaughters all our pigs? :oops:

I know a few of you have been up all night waiting in anticipation so here it is........BREAKFAST! - GG note - NO BACON!

1590361499824.png

- Macedon Ranges Bircher Muesli with 14% Ancient Grains
- Home-made berry smoothie consisting of:
South American (Covid free) frozen blackberries, 1 x banana, oat milk and Aldi :) - GREEK STYLE lite yoghurt - thoughtfully blended
- Stewed apples infused with imported Sri Lankan cinnamon

I know a few of you have been up all night waiting in anticipation so here it is........BREAKFAST! - GG note - NO BACON!

View attachment 880798

- Macedon Ranges Bircher Muesli with 14% Ancient Grains
- Home-made berry smoothie consisting of:
South American (Covid free) frozen blackberries, 1 x banana, oat milk and Aldi :) - GREEK STYLE lite yoghurt - thoughtfully blended
- Stewed apples infused with imported Sri Lankan cinnamon
Wouldn't it be better with fresh grains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back