Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me AD.... :)
- do not go outside your home except for shopping or urgent (eg medical appointment), haircuts are not urgent
- keep 1.5 - 2 metres distance between you and anyone else
- wash your hands frequently
- wash / clean / disinfect all surfaces in your house regularly
- pay no attention to most of the bullsh*t on social media
- read Gimp's posts for a laugh

It's all about just being 'good'.. now that involves a lot of things.. not gonna list em.. one of those is not acting like a Carl Stefanovic tool with his diatribes every morning.. no doubt if he was a good person he'd feel a lil guilty with all the s**t he delivers.

It's about coming out the end of this with your head held high.. and a sense of pride. Nothing is more rewarding than that.

this isnt any worse than any supermarket or centrelink dole queue.
Of course it is.

You need to go to a supermarket, you need the dole, you don't need to sun yourself on a beach.

I’m not sure what you posted supports that they have hoarded masks and are supplying them to only important people.

It’s not surprising that the Chinese, being the first hit, would be organising to protect themselves. It’s not a conspiracy against the world.
And when you operate under a Capitalist system, first in, first served.
A failure of successive governments that our capacity to fend for ourself has diminished.
This guy has manufactured hospital supplies for 3 decades. He used to have a largish factory on the outskirts of Shepparton, but over the years it has reduced to a shed outside of Shepparton. He used to make more than masks as well. Not long ago he was talking of shutting up shop.
Thankfully he didn’t.

I spent a few months there back in '89. I remember the race to get on the train - and as foreigners we had our own gate so a bit of a head start so to speak. Still absolutely nothing on the old ladies and buses in Israel. They were angry and scary.
I was posted to Japan for 6 years and in Tokyo rush hour Japanese train etiquette (as always) was immaculate - 2 embarking queues either side of the carriage doors, clear for disembarking passengers in the center.

And you could always pick the Chinese on Japanese trains - loud and uncouth Mainlanders.

Met Bernadette for the first time my next door neighbor last night whilst I was sipping on my chards out on the balcony and that re.. she goes.. oh you're the new neighbor.. I go.. yes re doin well and that re.. she goes.. definitely.. then she goes.. beautiful sunset.. I go yep.. reminds me of Rome when the sun hits the buildings in the afternoon. She then goes.. hmmmmm.. it does too.

I get a knock on my door this morning re.. Bernadette.. she goes.. I made you a nice yummy cookie.. if you want some more.. more than happy to make you some hun.. I go.. no worries re..

Even in isolation.. I'm still a playboy.. can't escape it re.. just gotta go with it I suppose.

Last edited:
Basically got a 360 view at the property.. the view from the east side.. appears as though no one is on the beach.. so residents here are adhering to the rules which is good.

View attachment 848066

Need to head further down the highway to find the misbehavers. Take care Gimp, being a playboy on the Peninsula just become a lot more dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Met Bernadette for the first time my next door neighbor last night whilst I was sipping on my chards out on the balcony and that re.. she goes.. oh you're the new neighbor.. I go.. yes re doin well and that re.. she goes.. definitely.. then she goes.. beautiful sunset.. I go yep.. reminds me of Rome when the sun hits the buildings in the afternoon. She then goes.. hmmmmm.. it does too.

I get a knock on my door this morning re.. Bernadette.. she goes.. I made you a nice yummy cookie.. if you want some more.. more than happy to make you some hun.. I go.. no worries re..

Even in isolation.. I'm still a playboy.. can't escape it re.. just gotta go with it I suppose.
Well hello Bernadette........
Getting access to that “special” cookie ingredient I see.

A4466211-13E1-4D64-A7DE-BB8FBCEEE4B4.jpeg

Need to head further down the highway to find the misbehavers. Take care Gimp, being a playboy on the Peninsula just become a lot more dangerous.

I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous then sex became dangerous and fjying was safe then sex while fjying was the new frontier now.... IMG_20200328_084353.jpg

Last edited:
Met Bernadette for the first time my next door neighbor last night whilst I was sipping on my chards out on the balcony and that re.. she goes.. oh you're the new neighbor.. I go.. yes re doin well and that re.. she goes.. definitely.. then she goes.. beautiful sunset.. I go yep.. reminds me of Rome when the sun hits the buildings in the afternoon. She then goes.. hmmmmm.. it does too. I get a knock on my door this morning re.. Bernadette.. she goes.. I made you a nice yummy cookie.. if you want some more.. more than happy to make you some hun.. I go.. no worries re.. Even in isolation.. I'm still a playboy.. can't escape it re.. just gotta go with it I suppose.
sometimes neighbours provide nice crumpet as well as cookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'll stick to self isolating at the moment.. just had a bit of flirt banter session her re.. swimming in my pool.. and she was dancing on her balcony.. so I decided to put on the Greek charm and that re.. so I said.. when you dance.. the dolphins are jealous and that re.. she was like wow.. nice of you to say that.. I go.. no worries re.. she then goes.. are you Spanish.. i go yeah you can kinda say that I was born near the region and that re.. could teach you how to dance the Paso later if you like.. she then goes.. that would be lovely.. so yeah.

Can't believe I'm telling my life story on here re. My goodness.

I think I'll stick to self isolating at the moment.. just had a bit of flirt banter session her re.. swimming in my pool.. and she was dancing on her balcony.. so I decided to put on the Greek charm and that re.. so I said.. when you dance.. the dolphins are jealous and that re.. she was like wow.. nice of you to say that.. I go.. no worries re.. she then goes.. are you Spanish.. i go yeah you can kinda say that I was born near the region and that re.. could teach you how to dance the Paso later if you like.. she then goes.. that would be lovely.. so yeah.

Can't believe I'm telling my life story on here re. My goodness.
Ive heard when you get a bit bored self isolating,
you hop across to your luxury cruise ship and do a bit of isolating there.

lots of room.

skipper in his room,

chef on a separate floor

you running the rest of the 5 floors by yourself

enjoy

One of the great articles I've read.

The best bit was where he said he went and sat with the goats for 10mins at the Collingwood Children’s Farm.

normally this would be a food and wine thread item, but these are unique times!

mussels are good value - fresh Portarlington mussels ~ $10 / kg - cook them on their own or adapt the Spaghetti con Vongole recipe to use mussels - mussels less than 1/2 the price of clams anyway - main challenge - finding pasta - it's around - my son bought a couple of bags in the coffee shop this morning

1585368337318.png

Excuse me AD.... :)
- do not go outside your home except for shopping or urgent (eg medical appointment), haircuts are not urgent
- keep 1.5 - 2 metres distance between you and anyone else
- wash your hands frequently
- wash / clean / disinfect all surfaces in your house regularly
- pay no attention to most of the bullsh*t on social media
- read Gimp's posts for a laugh
Seriously, why would anyone consider a haircut to be urgent or even acceptable in the current circumstances?

normally this would be a food and wine thread item, but these are unique times!

mussels are good value - fresh Portarlington mussels ~ $10 / kg - cook them on their own or adapt the Spaghetti con Vongole recipe to use mussels - mussels less than 1/2 the price of clams anyway - main challenge - finding pasta - it's around - my son bought a couple of bags in the coffee shop this morning

View attachment 848242
I like them in a spicy broth with some crusty bread.

Seriously, why would anyone consider a haircut to be urgent or even acceptable in the current circumstances?
I’ve ordered myself some clippers from shaver shop. The wife is going to give me a number 2

I’ve ordered myself some clippers from shaver shop. The wife is going to give me a number 2
I don’t need to know about what you and your wife do in the privacy of your own home! Hawkers West Coast IPA currently drinking well.

Th
I don’t need to know about what you and your wife do in the privacy of your own home! Hawkers West Coast IPA currently drinking well.
That is an epic beer mate. Enjoy 🍻👍👌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back