Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want all our Premiers, the PM, and Ministers vaccinated ASAP

Yes our frontline workers are essential, but none have the leverage and responsibility of these leaders

Want ScoMo healthy

Want Dan healthy

Want Gladys a little bit more

PS Welcome back BringouttheGimp - missed you xx

Gladys has already had a recent run in with an attenuated strain of a pathogenic organism.

His name was Daryl.

Anyone else feeling a little warm this evening?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8).gif

I've seen surveys from other jurisdictions which suggests that 9% is a respectably low number.

On kilts, I've worn one just the once. Mel Gibson said it best: freedom.
Living in Singapore as a kid I was use to sarongs.

Wearing one in Thomo as an adult drew many a disparaging comment.

Freedom for the boys though, yes!!!!

A soft Sqezy-boatil heartbreak whine leaks ootay the wee gadge. He needs tae git a trim likesay, ye kin barely see they sparkly wee eyes through yon fur. — Freezin the auld heehaws oaf here, Toto. Ah’m sorry aboot this, pal, but wi you bein likesay a West Highland terrier, you’ve goat the fur coat, man, ah tells ma boy, curled up at ma feet. Ah feel ehs neb, it’s stane cauld awright, but that’s meant tae be a sign ay canine health. Sometimes ah feel pure bad though, man, like ah’m one ay they gadges thit only gits a dug as an accessory for ma beggin pitch, a sympathy gambit, likesay.
Whale oil beef hooked.

Haven't been reading for a few days so don't know if what I'm about to post has been covered or even right.

In essence I agree that if people don't get vaxxed they are only potentially harming each other, freedom of choice.
That's assuming everyone who wants to be vaxxed has been, so a risk right there.

However, if women who are pregnant could still have their unborn at risk, in that case, screw the anti vaxxers!!!!!!!

Throw in people who the vaccine didn't work for. Throw in anyone too young or too old or with medical issues that preclude them from the vaccine. Throw in the increased possibility of the virus mutating and the vaccine no longer working.

It should be a choice, but everyone should choose to be vaccinated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the interests of dissent, to combat the tyranny of facts, this thread should partake in the theatre of protest.

Pete Evans wasn't physically present at Fawkner Park today, but his spirit was on display.

1613793349948.png

1613793377874.png

1613793441085.png

Vaccination isn't mandatory, as far as I know, but why let that get in the way of some social pageantry down at the park?

In the interests of dissent, to combat the tyranny of facts, this thread should partake in the theatre of protest.

Pete Evans wasn't physically present at Fawkner Park today, but his spirit was on display.

View attachment 1061689

View attachment 1061692

View attachment 1061693

Vaccination isn't mandatory, as far as I know, but why let that get in the way of some social pageantry down at the park?

Guess the love the Lockdowns then with NO Vaccine then Lockdowns keep on Happening.

IDIOTS

Thanks mate. I'm on the green wedge (Warrandyte), across the road from farms.

CANON 5d Mk III, with an L series 16-35 lens

You are betraying your Hellenic heritage. Less mood shots, more food shots!
b15666678ea1127667a484c78c1044b0.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back