Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Current Affair again showing how Crap Scommo and His Dickhead Mates are.

Home Test for Covid given the Okay around the world accept for Australia like was with Pfizer Vaccine.

No wonder we are miles behind the Rest of the 1st World.

Home Test be a Game Changer and could mean less Restrictions

Home Test for Covid given the Okay around the world accept for Australia like was with Pfizer Vaccine.

I would not watch ACA but I agree 100% that it is inexcusable that we are so far behind the rest of the world with vaccines. Even Thailand got AstraZeneca today. Qantas is making vaccines compulsory for passengers and other airlines are also adopting the same requirement. Even if Australia lets its citizens out and other countries permit entry, Australians will not be able to board a plane.

He had the history of the first quarantine fu** up to follow plus the unblemished record of the other Victorian states to emulate. Are you going to continue to excuse him if there is a third leak into the community?

If we go into a 3rd.. and the Drac gets away with it.. yet again.. more blessed than that stawel gift kreas of a headless chook Jason Castagna having 3 premierships under his belt.

He had the history of the first quarantine fu** up to follow plus the unblemished record of the other Victorian states to emulate. Are you going to continue to excuse him if there is a third leak into the community?
you can blame him if you want, but the evidence suggests it is just bad luck, And i know you wont agree but i think you love to play the man and not the ball a lot.

you can blame him if you want, but the evidence suggests it is just bad luck, And i know you wont agree but i think you love to play the man and not the ball a lot.
Bad management. Not bad luck.

No other state has allowed their cases to get to 100+ before shutting down.

If you are referring to Andrews and Lumumba, I probably do have more than a tendency to play the man. So I agree with you in these instances. Both of them through their own words invite criticism, as for me did Trump, and I am far from reluctant to provide it where it's deserved. However, in the majority of issues which don't have an individual at their centre, I believe I am more than happy to debate the facts and arguments rather than the personalities.

Bad management. Not bad luck.

No other state has allowed their cases to get to 100+ before shutting down.
i dont disagree with this, but the people who are shooting him down are also the people who want things to stay open and then whine when we lock down. And its why he cant guarantee we wont lock down again which is fair enough. The vaccine should stop lockdowns by the end of the year though (hopefully earlier) so this wont be a problem by then

If you are referring to Andrews and Lumumba, I probably do have more than a tendency to play the man. So I agree with you in these instances. Both of them through their own words invite criticism, as for me did Trump, and I am far from reluctant to provide it where it's deserved. However, in the majority of issues which don't have an individual at their centre, I believe I am more than happy to debate the facts and arguments rather than the personalities.
Yep thats fine, you have your opinion and i have mine and they are polar opposites on Andrews. As for Lubumba, I actually have no opinion on him other than no one should comment on what he says because no one actually listens to what he says and no one actually knows how he feels, and the criticism of him is personal because he is different and expresses himself differently to most.

Yep thats fine, you have your opinion and i have mine and they are polar opposites on Andrews. As for Lubumba, I actually have no opinion on him other than no one should comment on what he says because no one actually listens to what he says and no one actually knows how he feels, and the criticism of him is personal because he is different and expresses himself differently to most.
If Lumumba is intent on expressing his opinions openly, often and in detail, people are entitled to form their own view of his statements, and given the facts that are public knowledge, his behaviour. He is more than happy to criticise 'the club' and by implication certain people in it. He revelled in the demise of Eddie and I am sure was very pleased with his own role in implementing that outcome. I see no reason why he should be off limits. He is no Bambi or Gandhi.

Last edited:
Hope your not pumping up the Feds for the vaccine rollout?
Because you should also be looking at the fact that they have failed miserably on the border protection Covid 19 issue.
Our international borders are controlled by the feds, yet they allowed the states to control quarantine for incoming travellers.
Despite the fact the feds have ADF facilities that would have seen quarantine movers out of the cities. Facilities denied to our state government even when requested.
I am pumping them up for the vaccine rollout. Different issue. I'd criticise them for Q if they went with something different than the rest of the world - they didn't. Dan on the other hand did something different when he allowed people out of the rooms to mingle with security guards in Q hotel * up number 1. I'd criticise them if city based hotels had been an disaster anywhere else in the world other than Victoria. Cambodia have had a stuff up recently, but if a Victorian government can't run a gig less dodgily or openly to graft than Cambodia - ******* hell.

Overall, I think the Feds got lucky. They weren't quick to respond - except with border closure to China, but they just copied America with that. I'm not convinced that ScoMo would have done much differently to America if it wasn't for the States, but I think they've done a great job with the vaccine.

Last edited:
If Lumumba is intent on expressing his opinions openly, often and in detail, people are entitled to form their own view of his statements, and given the facts that are public knowledge, his behaviour. He is more than happy to criticise 'the club' and by implication certain people in it. He revelled in the demise of Eddie and I sure was very pleased with his own role in implementing that outcome. I see no reason why he should be off limits. He is no Bambi or Gandhi.
Well it seems he was right in criticising the club given the report and the subsequent statements from Leon Davis and Shae Macnamara (yes i know hw is american so his opinion didnt count as he is a "flog" as per the hundreds of posts from people who apparently were there on the racism report thread). The people he implicated still havent said anything about HL's comments and yes there is a law suit blah blah blah but its still silence. As for the demise of Eddie, cant see how HL is involved in that, he didnt take part in the report and Eddie shot himself in the foot for the 10th time. I see lots of Collingwood people revelling too (not me, although i thought it was time)
The pile on is personal (and a lot of it very racist) from so many people and if he shuts up they win. So good on him for speaking out

Well it seems he was right in criticising the club given the report and the subsequent statements from Leon Davis and Shae Macnamara (yes i know hw is american so his opinion didnt count as he is a "flog" as per the hundreds of posts from people who apparently were there on the racism report thread). The people he implicated still havent said anything about HL's comments and yes there is a law suit blah blah blah but its still silence. As for the demise of Eddie, cant see how HL is involved in that, he didnt take part in the report and Eddie shot himself in the foot for the 10th time. I see lots of Collingwood people revelling too (not me, although i thought it was time)
The pile on is personal (and a lot of it very racist) from so many people and if he shuts up they win. So good on him for speaking out
I disagree, but there is an appropriate thread for this discussion. Leon's statement was about himself, not Heritier, and McNamara is not someone whose opinion I respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we go into a 3rd.. and the Drac gets away with it.. yet again.. more blessed than that stawel gift kreas of a headless chook Jason Castagna having 3 premierships under his belt.
Drac and Castagna - good comparison.
One has little skill and gives pressure that locks movement down.
The other has little skill and gives pressure that locks movement down.

Has anyone seen them in the same room.

It'd be a game changer in terms of revenue for the company making the test kit. What difference would it make for a country without covid? If there's a massive outbreak consider it then, but at the moment, all it's likely to do is slightly hide any future outbreaks as not everyone will report it if they test positive.

As for Lubumba, I actually have no opinion on him other than no one should comment on what he says because no one actually listens to what he says and no one actually knows how he feels, and the criticism of him is personal because he is different and expresses himself differently to most.
I listen to him and I like people who are different. I criticise him because I think his approach is self serving and bad for inclusion, but that's for another thread.

The people he implicated still havent said anything about HL's comments and yes there is a law suit blah blah blah but its still silence.
Have you considered that perhaps they're silent because they don't want to feed systemic racism to the degree that HL has. They might be silent because they think he's full of s**t, but don't want to put themselves in the firing line or contribute to a discussion that would discourage POC from making a complaint. They may be silent because the report would reccend it, rather than protecting their images in a public feud. Have you considered that HL might be full of s**t and making those who he's publicly accusing more wary and less inclusive around POC, because they feel they have to second guess everything they do and say. Have you considered that HL may be the problem.

Obviously Bucks and Co may have been the problem, but we don't know either way. If HL wants to talk about 'his truth' , then he needs to drop the arrogance and work out what the other perspective is, what the other 'truth' is. The whole 'my truth' thing is a load of bollocks, it's just glorifying belief and from where we sit there is a fair chance his belief is wrong.

I'll always give the benefit of the doubt to the accused, regardless of skin colour. I know that in the eyes of many on this debate in the current climate that makes me racist, but so be it.

I think HLs approach has been appalling. So go on Heritier, stand on your soap box and scream about your perspective and claim you're fighting for inclusion. You're not. You're fighting for your perspective and excluding all other perspectives, not even interested enough to hear them, because your perspective is the only one. The only way to think. The only way to live. The only way to be. You courageous fighter for inclusion who has the only true perspective. Who cares if you may have misinterpreted or been in the wrong, you are the truth and your fight is gallant. Actually scratch that, just shut up Heritier. We've heard your belief for 6 years, the accused have denied, and you haven't provided any evidence, so it's time to just shut up.

Last edited:

If JB1975 is currently in Sydney that will even out the numbers a bit.

What Autumn look is everyone going for.. for our first game of the season? You guys layering summer fashion with a nice Autumn jacket or whatever.. or just going full on Autumn?
Definitely the layer look

Kalimera Gimp
(I’m trying to learn Greek)😁

If JB1975 is currently in Sydney that will even out the numbers a bit.
That article references the big price increase from $200k to $300k per kilo. Luckily this was offset by the fall in crayfish prices.

Kalimera MG.

Easy or difficult to learn the language?
I need to learn the alphabet, and it’s a little difficult remembering the words.

i need to find myself a cute young Greek man😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back