Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what percentage of our population would have been vaccinated if the marketing man (Scomo) had started earlier.

Some of the stories I am hearing from GP's is very depressing, still haven't been contacted or promised any vaccines.

Scomo was boasting that we are vaccinating at 400,000 per day meanwhile the US is doing 3 million per day.

More People been Vacinated IF Scommo and his Idiot Mates did the Right Thing at the 1st Chance the Had

See the Liberal Propganda Machine don't mention that very much or Quiet as Possibe

I wonder what percentage of our population would have been vaccinated if the marketing man (Scomo) had started earlier.

Some of the stories I am hearing from GP's is very depressing, still haven't been contacted or promised any vaccines.

Scomo was boasting that we are vaccinating at 400,000 per day meanwhile the US is doing 3 million per day.
As of the 23/03 we had vaccinated 281,960 Australians so I am not sure from where Scomo gets his 400000 a day figure.

I’m going to Euroa

I’m down on the Peninsula for the week, it’s delightful down here. I’m absolutely knackered tonight, we spent 5 hours down at Point Nepean Quarantine station and walking down to the fort at the tip and back. There’s a scenic lookout down to Cheviot Beach and I’ve never seen this part of the Peninsula before - what the hell was Harold Holt thinking by swimming there, it’s as dangerous as all get out. He was given a “special exemption” by the Ministry of Defence to swim there apparently.

It’s easy to forget how narrow the heads are and how close Queenscliff is.

As of the 23/03 we had vaccinated 281,960 Australians so I am not sure from where Scomo gets his 400000 a day figure.
None of the government numbers have added up from the start. CSL have said all along that they are going to ramp up supply to a million doses a week - that's 40 weeks to have enough supply to vaccinate 80% of the population, but the government have been saying Sept????

None of the government numbers have added up from the start. CSL have said all along that they are going to ramp up supply to a million doses a week - that's 40 weeks to have enough supply to vaccinate 80% of the population, but the government have been saying Sept????
They revised down to everyone having one vaccine by October. But there will be many more revisions.

On a lighter note, with the price of blueberries rising from a base of $2.50 to now $5 (on special!) in the supermarket, I have switched to raspberries at $3.50 with my morning muesli and am enjoying their tart yet sweet addition and the colourful appearance settled amid the grains, nuts and milk. Has anyone tried the blackberries in a muesli? Was wandering if their sweetness overrides the tart element supplied by the other two fruits, and their purple colour runs in the milk like blood in mash potato from a rare steak.

tart yet sweet

sounds like my boyfriend

I will call him raspberry from now on

I’m down on the Peninsula for the week, it’s delightful down here. I’m absolutely knackered tonight, we spent 5 hours down at Point Nepean Quarantine station and walking down to the fort at the tip and back. There’s a scenic lookout down to Cheviot Beach and I’ve never seen this part of the Peninsula before - what the hell was Harold Holt thinking by swimming there, it’s as dangerous as all get out. He was given a “special exemption” by the Ministry of Defence to swim there apparently.

It’s easy to forget how narrow the heads are and how close Queenscliff is.

Come over for a visit re.. MAFS is on tonight.. you can meet my fwb's Bernadette and Florence.. bring your dog as well.. got Emilio here with Flo and Berna's dogs Bentley and Channel to keep your dog company as well. Cooking seafood fresh from the bay if you want a bite to eat as well.

Come over for a visit re.. MAFS is on tonight.. you can meet my fwb's Bernadette and Florence.. bring your dog as well.. got Emilio here with Flo and Berna's dogs Bentley and Channel to keep your dog company as well. Cooking seafood fresh from the bay if you want a bite to eat as well.

It will be a big week for MAFS coming up, Gonzo in the thick of it as usual. Wouldn’t mind some fresh seafood, how you planning on cooking it - coated in sunblest bread crumbs?

It will be a big week for MAFS coming up, Gonzo in the thick of it as usual. Wouldn’t mind some fresh seafood, how you planning on cooking it - coated in sunblest bread crumbs?

Why don't we just eat some hay.. make things out of clay.. lay by the bay.. wotta you say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Josh Kennedy take a strong mark

Led at pace, leapt, arms outstretched, clunk

Kennedy could catch a baby falling from space (don't ponder why the baby was in space, if it needed an oxygen tank, or how it would prevent incineration upon re-entering our atmosphere, it's not the point)

IF Coxy could replace his trampoline hands with Kennedy bucket-mitts

We could win the premiership

Decent read.

Can one understand science more than a prof say.. without having studied it themselves.. when you're in full beast mode at the gym.. and you're looking mint without putting in much of an effort to read up on s**t.. is science like a subconscious thingimagigi or whatever you call it.. you just get.. and that re?

It's an interesting question I ask my mates Spiro and that re.. it's not all get the blow dryer out.. smelling mint.. wearing a sick pair of shoes and all that re.. and they're like.. shut up re.. * off man.. and I'm like I'm ******* serious man.. and they're like.. shut up re.. and I'm like.. * man whatever.. pick me up at 8.. what are you wearing and that re..

Last edited:

Kennedy could catch a baby falling from space (don't ponder why the baby was in space, if it needed an oxygen tank, or how it would prevent incineration upon re-entering our atmosphere, it's not the point)

1616913420238.png

Decent read.
It is an interesting read but leaves me even more convinced to leave politics alone given the blurred boundaries between left and right and the unlikely links between seemingly disparate groups, like the Greens supporting Qanon to squash 5G. It's a political world in which I am rapidly losing interest, full of contradictions, unlikely alliances, seriously flawed leaders and foolish beliefs.

It is an interesting read but leaves me even more convinced to leave politics alone given the blurred boundaries between left and right and the unlikely links between seemingly disparate groups, like the Greens supporting Qanon to squash 5G. It's a political world in which I am rapidly losing interest, full of contradictions, unlikely alliances, seriously flawed leaders and foolish beliefs.
We will make Big Footy our social media refuge.

You bring the hacksaw, I'll bring the superglue.

One of the best things in the world.. is to just grab yourself a drink.. and daydream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back