Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we tolerating the spread of the kind of bullshit leading to this on this website?

I love the condemnation from David Davis...who joined the protestors on the weekend and stirred them up.

Incitement has consequences
and what really happened. Copy and paste police report

Police are investigating following an incident in Fitzroy on Thursday night, 18 November.

Investigators have been told a 25-year-old woman was spray painting over a poster on Smith Street when she was approached by an unknown man about 11pm.

The pair had an argument before the woman threw the spray can towards the man as she attempted to leave the scene.

The man followed the woman and threw the spray can which struck her in the back of the head.

The man left the scene as staff from a nearby venue rendered assistance to the woman before she attended hospital for treatment to minor injuries.

The investigation into the incident is ongoing and anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

It’s nice to be open. Now let’s forget this mess ever happened and focus on delicious chunks of pineapple on pizza.
I'm hearing reports of some complete morons who don't like pineapple on pizza. I don't believe it though. No one can be that stupid.

Clueing on eventually, most people - some are still rusted on Danstans (twitter drip for membership).

Even the vaccine mandates for healthy kids, two UCLA Professors are finding data that shows;

"The implication," they concluded, "is that the risks of a COVID -19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from COVID-19.
Cherry picking.
What do the other UCLA professors have to say?
I was once told you can prove anything on the internet if you dig deep enough.
But to Cherry pick 2 outriders and then use that for justification of unproven views? Nah, it need to be called out.
The human race will never agree on anything, that’s our nature. But on this topic the majority of experts are on the side of vaccines for protection of the population. And when I say majority, this isn't a 51-49 split. More like 98-2 (and I’m being generous here)
LP, you’re down the rabbit hole. Say hello to Alice for me.

Apparently people in Germany are attending Covid parties to try and catch Covid. Two reasons for having freedoms in Germany are being double-vaxxed and recently recovered from Covid. Of course, if you end up not recovering it does throw a spanner in the works. A lot of vacccine-hesitancy over there according to ABC News Radio, particularly in the East(Saxony was mentioned).

It’s nice to be open. Now let’s forget this mess ever happened and focus on delicious chunks of pineapple on pizza.
KFC to bring out a Hawaiian box?

Apparently people in Germany are attending Covid parties to try and catch Covid. Two reasons for having freedoms in Germany are being double-vaxxed and recently recovered from Covid. Of course, if you end up not recovering it does throw a spanner in the works. A lot of vacccine-hesitancy over there according to ABC News Radio, particularly in the East(Saxony was mentioned).

They Supposly say once you get Covid good Chance you won't get it again or as Bad

They are just taking there are Risking there Lives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KFC to bring out a Hawaiian box?
6266E4AB-5605-45EB-90C5-88B99A6DE8E9.jpeg

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ideos/1390408324347493/&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

The difference between them and us is low vaccination numbers.
And vaccine efficacy waning as they got vaxed earlier. Scomo's whoops might work out for the best as we now know we need booster shots.

My brother and his daughters have got covid at the moment. He's got it mildly, but the girls got pretty sick. All are on the improve.

And vaccine efficacy waning as they got vaxed earlier. Scomo's whoops might work out for the best as we now know we need booster shots

He needs to do with the Booster out Better then he did with the Vaccine at the Start where Coalition said it was not a Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back