Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I never really saw the point of the BBL logo being on there but having the Strikers "S" emblem on the front AND the full logo on the side is a little much!
The thing I hate about the S logo on there is how the tail doesn't connect up with the silver stripe on the right and instead kinda just stops in the middle of nowhere, it happens on the kits too. The caps with the S logo on them this year look a lot better because the tail has some length to it.

NSW under 19 side are wearing ISC, does this mean all domestic sides will move to ISC next season?

NSW under 19 side are wearing ISC, does this mean all domestic sides will move to ISC next season?
Wouldn't read too much into it, CAXI with Adidas, WA and SA with BLK still. If any changes, I would expect maybe ASICS to pick up state contracts like the old days when the national supplier also did the state kits. Who knows though.

Wouldn't read too much into it, CAXI with Adidas, WA and SA with BLK still. If any changes, I would expect maybe ASICS to pick up state contracts like the old days when the national supplier also did the state kits. Who knows though.
The state teams other then firsts and futures league wear the state supplier. Blk is sa, wa, qld, Tas. Isc is with act and New. Kerri is with Victoria. These suppliersare supply tramining wear for all state teams and on field gear for under age state teams.

5c7cdf4820b47d2e66d2d3af7b2335d9.jpg
Brisbane Heat CLASH vs Adelaide Strikers.

HEAT REVEAL NYE JERSEY
30 December 2017

Brisbane Heat Media, Adelaide Oval
The Brisbane Heat will pull on an alternate jersey for the first time in their KFC Big Bash League history when the club faces the Adelaide Strikers on New Year's Eve.

The Heat's strip is a move away from the usual teal and will feature a predominantly black jersey and cap.

The special strip has been brought about to mark the New Year's Eve occasion, while also moving away from the Adelaide Strikers' blue jersey.

The Heat versus Strikers match is shaping as a blockbuster, with both teams accruing two wins so far this season.

Both the Heat BBL and WBBL teams will be in action tomorrow in Adelaide, with both games broadcast live on Channel Ten.

The WBBL will start at 12:45pm and the BBL at 6:10pm (both Qld time).

FINALLY!
We started coloured clothes to not have both teams looking the same, then we have games like Strikers vs Heat.
Wonder if (a) the WBBL team will wear, and (b) the Strikers will have an alternate top for games at the 'Gabba.

FINALLY!
We started coloured clothes to not have both teams looking the same, then we have games like Strikers vs Heat.
Wonder if (a) the WBBL team will wear, and (b) the Strikers will have an alternate top for games at the 'Gabba.

Well the article made no mention of the women, but i would love to see a strikers clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw it again last night (they used it last season too) but the scorchers have a warmup or training top that swaps out the massive amount of orange for charcoal. Looks amazing and something they could’ve worn last night. I get that there are no clashes in cricket, but contrast between teams doesn’t hurt

We all know the strikers clash would be black, but it would be interesting to see how they incorporate their s into the shirt.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
It could be a darkish navy with "striker blue" highlights - black is too common in the BLL for mine; instead of the Hurricanes/Stars/Heat working the lighter secondary colours into their kits better they just took the easy option and went for black. Every team is using it now.

Scorchers could've definitely used some kind of clash last night, the orange and red was a bit of a headache. Black clash with orange highlights would look sick. In general though I think some clubs really need to move away from black as a secondary colour.

I've always been disappointed the Renegades went with red and black - the teams are meant to be different from the State teams yet they wear straight Redbacks colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back